Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Strangers! We have been MIA for a while now, a lot has been going on!
Nora is now approaching 8 months and Chloe is going to be 2 years old in March! Can't believe how fast time goes by.

Anyways, the girls are doing great. They have become such buddies over the past few months! Nora is slowly but surely coming out of her shell... her hair is even growing in much better too. It's not so brittle and thin anymore.. my little girl only has a little thinning of her hair on her head...anyways here are some recent photos of the monster girls.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Cathryn, the girls are gorgeous! Nora is becoming quite the lady now. It's so nice to see the pics. Thank you for sharing. :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww they are so cute.I had miss seeing pics of them

·
Registered
24 Posts
Awww they're so cute <3 And they look so happy. I love the first pic considering my girls hate the snow. :p It's the only time they don't want to play outside. That could have something to do with it being a rather rare thing too though since I live in Texas. :p

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Glad to see you back Cat! Your girls are looking beautiful as always, hard to believe Nora is growing up to be a very pretty little girl. :D Where has the time gone?? :D

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
They are both so so beautiful.
It is hard to believe Chloe is two !

( Mateo's 2 years and 3 months, and Lola's 11 months ! )

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I think your dogs are beautiful, I really like the coats they have also. Nora is getting so grown-up and Chloe is just perfect.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
They always look like they are having such grand adventures. Look at wee Nora out in the coat, braving the elements--like Chloe. Such beautiful chis

·
Registered
497 Posts
Chloe is awesome looking, I actually like her color and coat. Nora looks so soft. I really like her last pic and i cant pick from Chloes pics lol

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Oh, they are both so beautiful. Glad you popped in and shared.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
They are both gorgeous little chis! Nora is growing up so fast, into a little beauty.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts