Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JW since I am no good at the color thing... is she considered a blue chi..or maybe grey.. or rainbow? haha jk ..just curious

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
oooh I'm not sure either - she's gorgeous, I do know that!!

It is hard to tell with photos but if she is more grey than black I think that is referred to as blue - on my monitor she looks blue and it looks like her nose is blue too??

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hmmm, pics are hard to tell...If you put them in natural light you can definitely see the blue...my little man is a blue chi and when he is out in the sun the blue really comes out...people are often shocked and ask "is your dog actually blue?"

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
She looks a good old fashioned grey and white, but I guess that would be ble and white in Chihuahua terms :)

She is rather lovely :)

x

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
What ever she is she is beautiful. She has the sweetest face. Did you get her from the same breeder as Chloe?

3,132 Posts
Love her, but... where is my Chloe pics? :D

Can you come and take all of my future pics of Bailey... seriously, such BEAUTIFUL pictures you take!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes her nose is blue.. i looked on her papers and the breeder referred to her as blue.. so i think thats prob it.. she def isn't black, althought i can see why some may think because she looks darker in photos

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Yep, that color is definitely adorable. lol But seriously, we'll need more pics to help you. Right everyone? lol

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, in the sunlight, she looks like a total blue to me. I couldn't figure out if maybe she was chocolate or what??? She is one gorgeous angel and I love the white on her. Everything down to her name is just perfect!!!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
whatever she is, she is absolutely beautiful!
the first picture is the sweetest - she looks like she has so much character!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mom was white with a blue spot around her eye and a blue ear and dad was chocolate and tan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts