Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nora graduated her puppy class this past saturday. Thought I would share some photos- I forgot my good camera so the pictures are a little fuzzy :(

She was really scared of her cap- this was as close as I could sit her next to it LOL

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is so awesome! Nora is so cute and little! You had a nice small class. lucky! When I took Brody through, there were about 10 dogs and it was kind of crowded. Fun though.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww nice nora!! congarst! LOL to the dog lunging at the other, looks like the collar is gonna slip right off haha :) those caps are scary for us humans too its okay girl! :albino: YOU DID IT! :D

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Awwwww!

She's a little sweetie....and I do mean LITTLE!!! It gave me a real chuckle to see her next to all those big dogs! I forget sometimes how little chihuahuas are till I get this kind of visual comparison.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Aww!! Jamoka was luck he got to have class all by him self but was robbed in some ways too didn't get to play with puppies . But I got one on one for $109!
Jamokas grad pic was cute he has he's had on and he's sitting on his paper and his touge is out it's the cutes pic!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts