Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

i was wondering if anyone would know why my chi's nose colour is not solid on her nose it kind of speads up her snout abit?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Sounds like she has a "self-colored" nose to me. :) Is she white, or lighter colored? It is allowed in the breed standard, and usually occurs in such chis.
Welcome!

·
Registered
44 Posts
My little Fifi is blue merle, and her nose looks black on first glance - but when you take a closer look, it's actually a deep slate grey with a streak of paler grey right up the middle. I'm not at all worried about that! To me it's yet another reason for me to think she's the coolest little thing in my life!:hello1:

The point I'm making is this - love your little Chi girl for who she is, after all, she loves you that way! She will lick your nose every morning no matter if you wake up with a zit on it or not! :D:D

And welcome to the board, by the way! :cool:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Can you post a picture?? I think this is normal excuse the blur

The black up her muzzle is actually her blue sabeling I'm hoping grows out other muzzle anyway around the top of her actual nose spreads alittle

Daisy would show beteer but she's helping my daughter

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
How do I upload pictures
An easy way to post pictures here is Photobucket.com a lot of members use it here. Just go to that site and download your pictures there. Once they are loaded put your cursor under the picture and you will see 4 boxes, copy and paste the last one and paste it in your thread here. Hope this helps ;-)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
My Pippy has a nose stripe. lol. Self colored in the middle and black on the sides. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts