Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im sure its only because they dont know Chihuahuas and because he is scared, i would have him but wrong end of country,no transport etc,im sure some chi mad person will treasure him.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
What a poor sweety...hope that he will get a home soon.

Hi Donna...glad to hear all is well with Sully

Leena xxx

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Leena, shes improving with each day. .....Shame Frank wasnt suitable for you, have you had any luck lately? :)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I think its terrible how they say " he has an attitude problem" god they are really giving him a good chance of getting a home , its only because hes scared and small so he probably barks alot as he is so scared what else can he do poor guy I wish i was closer and he was a girl Ozzy doesnt like other boys :cry:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
i know!!! awww that poor dog even on the pic it looks terrified! i wish i was older and had rights of the house! awww that really has stumped me! grrrr :evil:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Poor baby. :( If I was there and didn't have kids and another dog, I would happily take him. I hope someone will give him a good and loving home soon.

·
Registered
696 Posts
shame he aint good with dogs i would have been there like a shot what a poor lil baby how could someone just dump him in like that grrrr shame though i would have jumped at the chance of having him

1 - 12 of 12 Posts