Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It says i've used up all my space for photos , how can I delete the old ones and make more space ? Do I have to go into all the old posts and delete them ??

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
you can go to your profile....not the one where u put your siggys in but the other one. There it will list your pic quota....under there should be a link that has all the pics you ever posted. you can click the pics and delete them very simple............

if u have questions just contact me :wave:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kemo's mamma said:
you can go to your profile....not the one where u put your siggys in but the other one. There it will list your pic quota....under there should be a link that has all the pics you ever posted. you can click the pics and delete them very simple............

lol OK I can't seem to find the other profile :shock: just the one at the top right hand side of the page i'm looking at ??

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
see your post above mine and it says profile...go to that one the quota gizmo is on the right hand bottom

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Kemo's mamma said:

:shock: I didn't know that..I don't have that function..how do I get it?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Can't post pics

I just got the following message: "Sorry, you have reached your maximum Upload Quota Limit of 2 MB."

I tried going into my Profile (the correct one) but there is no drop down box to show all the pics I've posted. I do have a pink screen, BTW. Then I did a search of all my previous posts, thinking I'd just delete a bunch of them. But there is no delete key for me to use. Help! :)

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Re: Can't post pics

Rachael Polachek said:
I just got the following message: "Sorry, you have reached your maximum Upload Quota Limit of 2 MB."

I tried going into my Profile (the correct one) but there is no drop down box to show all the pics I've posted. I do have a pink screen, BTW. Then I did a search of all my previous posts, thinking I'd just delete a bunch of them. But there is no delete key for me to use. Help! :)
I just went into your profile and did not see your posting link....change to blue and when u do pm me...........i think its cause your on pink. i am trying to save you alot of trouble, cause if this doesnt work you will have to go back to all the post you have pics in and hit edit, then it will say POSTED ATTACHMENTS, you go in there and from there you will see delete attachment but you will be here for a looooooooooooonngg time, so lets try the other :?

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i'm a pinkie too :wink: and to delete all my pics i always have to turn blue...and then i can do it

when you post .....under is also a profile button there you can delete it

kisses nat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts