Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure where the time has gone, but I've not been in the forums for ages, and apart from all the new members, so much seems to have changed here since Xmas!

I can't believe that my little Harry is 11 months old already. He is without a doubt the brightest, sweetest natured and cutest little dog I've ever owned (and I've owned a few dogs over the years!). He's somehow managed to burrow his way under my skin and become my best buddy in the 9 months he's been with us :)

I use Skype regularly with various friends around the globe, and Harry's always there with me, ready to join in with the laughter (or wash away the tears).

He's brought so much Joy (with a capital J!) and Fun into my life, I'm beginning to think that Chi ownership should be mandatory for the benefit of mankind, LOL!

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi before I start joining in all the forum conversations again! ;)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Welcome back! Glad to see all is going well for you. Hope to see pics soon :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi welcome back, where abouts in the westcountry are you? :)
Thanks Amy. I'm in Somerset, what part of the UK are you in?

Welcome back! Glad to see all is going well for you. Hope to see pics soon :)
Thanks Michelle. Yes, I'll get some pics together... he's not grown a lot, but his coat is much fluffier than it was... especially his tail and rear end fur!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hi Elle, Welcome, Glad to see Harry again, he is such a doll. Will be looking for photos. They do grow fast don't they?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Elle, Welcome, Glad to see Harry again, he is such a doll. Will be looking for photos. They do grow fast don't they?
Yes, I was just looking at pics of him as he was when we brought him home, and it feels like last week! Not only do they grow so fast, Chis seem to change a lot more than some other dogs, too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts