Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awwwhhh! btw tillie says hi! :p
and hi to her too.:dance:

Wow, what a strong constitution! Love seeing
him with his little ball! Such a handsome
little buddy!
Thank you. I was amazed to find such little (squeeky) balls at PetCo. I keep one with his outdoor stuff so I can always find it.

so cute!!! love him playing
these are great pictures...what a cute dog !!!
Thank you both. I think he is pretty special. Not biased or anything.:nwinkwink:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
What a perky puppy, or should I say what a studly fellow! Didn't let a little surgery get him down. Love seeing him have such fun!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What a perky puppy, or should I say what a studly fellow! Didn't let a little surgery get him down. Love seeing him have such fun!
I love taking him into the yard and playing with him. And I even just like watching him explore and discover new things. I took him to the dog park last week, and he ran out of pee trying to mark everything, but he kept trying anyway. I found it cute, mainly because he has not tried that in the house.

This is my first dog as an adult, and I find him refreshing. It gives me new perspective.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I took him to the dog park last week, and he ran out of pee trying to mark everything, but he kept trying anyway.
This is my first dog as an adult, and I find him refreshing. It gives me new perspective.
LOL,LOL! That made me wake Lulu up laughing so hard. I have always been a "cat person" until my mom wanted a Maltese one day because she saw one that a lady had in her home in a play pen. We got one and I fell in love and have been a dog person ever since. I found our Lulu very unexpectedly in a pet store that sold toy puppies and kept them in baby beds (have learned since then never to buy from pet stores, but didn't know that then--thank goodness or I wouldn't have my precious Lulu). I'm a certified dog-lover now!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have been a cat person too - the evidence is the 4 I claim as mine. There are a couple of stray or neighborhood cats around too that I'm sure I help feed.

I have to say that I am pretty sure Bandit came from a back yard breeder, and I also did not know better at the time. She was set up in Sportsman's Warehouse with 4 puppies to sell. I don't regret it either as I would not have Bandit and I would not trade him for anything.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I thought it best to take him outside, where all he can do is run. In the house he jumps off of things.
That's exactly what Ax was like after his neuter. I was chasing him all over the house trying to stop him jumping coz I was scared he would bust open his stitches.

Bandit is such a cutie pie and his name really suits him coz he looks really cheeky!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's exactly what Ax was like after his neuter. I was chasing him all over the house trying to stop him jumping coz I was scared he would bust open his stitches.

Bandit is such a cutie pie and his name really suits him coz he looks really cheeky!
We discovered just how appropriate his name is the first time I took to visit at my parent's house. They have a female med. sized dog, so she has toys and chewies all over the house. I also brought some of his toys along. Bandit would go right up to zero and take her raw hide or other chew treat from right under her nose. The really strange part is she let him. But he has proven to be a real thief. :D

I said when I named him he was Bandit, 'cause he stole my heart.

Handsome little man...glad all went well with his surgery :p
Thank you. I was so glad to find him so perky so quickly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts