Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh my gosh wet baby. I am going to give Amberleah her 1st bath tomorrow.

you must get pics of her...she is so tiny and will look even smaller when wet :)

my three hate baths...and they go outside and roll in that awful smelling urine...they must think it smells like roses because all 3 love to do it :( ...I have no choice but to bath them LOL

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Bijoux got an unofficial bath yesterday to dingbat jumped into the tub while I was in it...safe to say she was not amused either...

I know he doesn't look too happy but still soooo cute!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
you must get pics of her...she is so tiny and will look even smaller when wet :)

my three hate baths...and they go outside and roll in that awful smelling urine...they must think it smells like roses because all 3 love to do it :( ...I have no choice but to bath them LOL
I will try to get pictures some reason my camera wont take pictures inside, they turn out all red. no matter what setting i try.

·
Registered
251 Posts
They are so so cute,none of them like bath time.You would think they would enjoy it.lol

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi i love the bath day at your house is that 3 differant little ones thay are so little what is their ages and weight too cute

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi i love the bath day at your house is that 3 differant little ones thay are so little what is their ages and weight too cute
the first pic is Isabella ( Bella ) ...she is 8 1/2 yrs old and she weighs about 4 lbs...the next pic is Iszaria ( Zari )...she is 1 yr old and weighs about 5 lbs and the last pic is Isadora ( Izzy ) ...she is 3 yrs old and weighs ...well...she tends to pack on some pounds do to some health issues and she has asked I not tell her weight :)p )

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
OMG! HOW CUTE!!
My gucci doesn't mind baths but Prada HATES it too
haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts