Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!! (How could I say no update:)

Introducing CHUEY!!!! since hubby thought he looked like a ewok star wars came to mind and that is how we came up with Chuey! (close second was teddy)
Chuey is 8 1/2 weeks old and is 1lb 1 oz. He is a good eater, stays quiet throught the night(he know his moma needs her sleep) Plays well with others and has already learned how to go up the doggie stairs to the bed! Phoebe and him chase each other around the house!
Oh and yes while hubby isn't happy he said he can stay:hello1: but no more:D
Here is
enjoy, Darla

a few pic of our new baby!

·
Registered
778 Posts
YAY!!!! Welcome Chuey!!:hello1: The second & third pics almost made my teeth hurt!! SOOOOO SWEET!:D LOL-I'll be sure & let Aunty Jenn know that Chuey worked his puppy magic on your hubby;)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Chuey is adorable..Love that fuzzy little face.

·
Registered
737 Posts
OMG! Look at that adorable little baby! So sweet! Congratulations and welcome Chuey :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG I want him. He's so cute and what a percet name.
I wish you lived close to texas, Chuey has a brother that is adorable he is a blue fawn, double coat where as little Chuey is a blue and tan double coat. I hated leaving his brother but i have always wanted that steel blue color. I have only saw 1 other dark blue chi and she was short hair. So when i saw them I had to have one. Anyway I hope some other great chi person adopts his bro. their were only 2 in the litter.
He is a good little boy and just fits right in.

Darla :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Oh my! What a cuuutttteeeee baby! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
So many new adorable puppies! He is such a cutie! Congrats! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts