Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone hope you can give me some advice. My boys go out to pee and poop but come right back in and will pee. I have tried everything but nothing seems to help. I am wondering if i should take up there water and food and feed at a designated time only. How many times a day do you feed your chis and will this help me. I am at my of my rope trying to train them.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
My two get fed around 8am and 2pm and no water after 7.30pm, most days are great but occasionally Red still poops.

Its getting better though.. and during the day I put them out in the garden after eating and then every 1-2hrs.

·
Registered
483 Posts
heya yeah i would feed them at designated times i feed roxi when i get up and have taken her out normally about 10am and again at 6pm on the dot. and if i was you i would leave the water down for a while and take it up i normally leave myn down all day till 7pm and take it up, hope this helps you. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
How old are they? Are they intact or neutered?

If they are going outside and peeing and then coming inside and doing it again, that is marking and not urination. A totally different thing and much harder to handle.

Maybe you could give more information so we could help you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts