Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyway, I have been having trouble with this site!
I log in successfully, but then when i go to read a post, it states i'm not logged in.... So i can't see pics.. but i just logged in successfully a minute prior to reading the post.

Why is it stating i'm not logged in when i am?

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I am sorry you are having this problem. I was having a problem staying logged on the past couple of days but it seems ok now. I would try to log out restart you PC and log back in. Let us know if you are still having problems, I did bring this up in the Mod forum.
Kay

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Yes, I have been having the same issue. It started when the site was down for maintenance. I have Yung looking into it. Hopefully it will straighten out soon as it is very annoying, LOL!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Yes Yung, it just happened to me again a few minutes ago?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
It's happened to me in the last day or two. On three different computers I was logged out of the website. I never log out. It didn't happen today though thankfully. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I have been having the same issue too.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Thanks Yung! I have had to log in 3 different times in 2 hrs this morning. This is with my page up also?

·
Administrator
733 Posts
For anyone experiencing these issues, have you tried deleting any cookies for the domain chihuahua-people.com. Once you do this, restart the browser, and log in again with username and password. This should help resolve the problem.

Alternatively, you can fire up an alternative browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari) that you never use to visit this site, and try logging in there. Since no cookie would previously be stored, the login problems should go away. That will then demonstrate if the issue has to do with cookies being stored on your main browser for this site.

Options to manually remove cookies from a browser can usually be found in: tools, options or preferences menus depending on the browser used.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts