Chihuahua People Forum banner

Not long now my breeder said!!

697 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Seren 
#1 ·
Hi,

I'm really excited, I just got an email from the breeder I'm waiting with and she said "Still no pup's yet Iona, but they have gone very sleepy, which is a sign it wont be too long. Maybe middle of next week."

:shock: :blob5:

I don't even know if she'll get any females or not, but I'm praying and hoping for one! I shouldn't get so excited, just incase!
Does anyone who breeds know if this is true though, that the puppies go really sleepy and still before they're born? (i'm assuming she means the pups!)
I wouldn't know.

WAAA!!! I can't wait to find out....going to do some more praying hehe. :wink:

#2 ·
Thats really good, i hope you get what you want.When i got my first chi i went out for a poodle and came back with a boy chihuahua that was 21 years ago, after my first boy chi i have had only girl chihuahuas but wouldnt have any other breed now. :)

#6 ·
Yes is was tragic what happened. The mum was too keen and made a hole in its tummy. Nothing could be done and luckily she died quickly. Such a shame as she was a perfect cream coloured little girl. Mine is cream with white feet. Im going to see her for the first time this Tuesday and i cant wait. Shes 4 weeks so it will be at least 5 more weeks till i have her i imagine.The 2 boys are all white in colour. :)

#7 ·
Aww, they sounds really cute! You must get lots and lots of pics!!!
The expecting Chi, Annie, is red with white socks and the stud is an all white Chi. So I'm hoping they'll be either like their parents, or a mix between the two. I love pale coloured Chi's, they're the only kind I ever saw growing up and I only knew about the other coat colours when I came here believe it or not! :shock: :lol:

It's amazing what I've learned from being on this forum, I have been reading so many books as well, to think this time last year I didn't know anything about dogs lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.