Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my underfed, starved, neglected ;) Leila, finally stooped to a new LOW tonight.... trashpicker!:mad:
She somehow knocked over and untied a bag of trash that was in the kitchen and ate some food out of it.
How do i know this?? I'll tell you how, she URPED it up on my new Throw I got to lay over the recliner. When i went in the kitchen for paper towels i seen the mess on the floor. :angry4: I swear I wish there was an off button for her hunger! :(

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
HEHE your fault for leaving the bag where a dog could get at it! God...every time I come home mine have gotten into or ruined something new. Most recently...they ate a Bible.Ok well they tore it up but definitely ate SOME of it. And trash is so much tastier! Mine wanted the holy bread of life...Leila was just feeding her dirty side :p

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Leila! Goodness, you're supposed to be a lady :)
Zoey is my garbage gut she will pick anything up & taste it. My cat Munchie has a 6th sense to locate chicken bones in ANY garbage can in the house, he can get them out of our kitchen garbage can which is tall and has a swinging lid (don't ask me how he does that one), so we've started keeping them in a can on the counter and when the garbage gets taken up to the dumpster we take them out. It's frustrating that he's so persistent. Shellie shreds paper/toilet paper & paper towels into bite sized pieces.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Miss diva, i mean miss zoey.....a TRASH PICKER???? NOOOOOOOO! I don't believe it!
Shellie the shredder :laughing8: teehee! Now that is naughty!
I definitely shouldnt complain. My 3 are pretty innocent. The older two do nothing naughty. Leila is doing much better with potty training too.
Gonna be a bit more careful with trash now. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Miss diva, i mean miss zoey.....a TRASH PICKER???? NOOOOOOOO! I don't believe it!
Shellie the shredder :laughing8: teehee! Now that is naughty!
I definitely shouldnt complain. My 3 are pretty innocent. The older two do nothing naughty. Leila is doing much better with potty training too.
Gonna be a bit more careful with trash now. :rolleyes:
Oh yes, she is my little 'hoover' she eats everything on the floor, one time she snarfed a HUGE chunk of onion off the floor that fell while I was cutting, It was so fast I couldn't pick it up, so I had to make her throw up, she WAS NOT thrilled with that but I didn't want to take the chance of it hurting her.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Miley is the same way. Youd think we dont feed her. We have a stainless steel little trash can in our master bath that she loooooves to fish stuff out of, especially tissues for shredding! You can always hear her doing it because her tags clangs against it but she goes back 2 minutes after being scolded. If we leave ANYTHING on our bedside tables, like an empty something or a plate if we have snacks or a drink in bed, she is relentless about trying to get it. She just keeps coming back again and again and again until its picked up. She has also figured out how to get the lid off of Bens food bin, she will spend 20 minutes knocking it off, but its as tall as her on her tippy toes, so she never manages to get anything out. And she will absolutely steal anyone elses dinner, she always inhales hers and then runs around looking to see who has some left! Turd.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Omg lol

Mine Hoover the floors at other peoples houses but not home they sometimes lick a spot buy they don't show any intrest in destroying anything they've never even torn a toy to shreds I am obviously one of a select few I think

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh Leila you little monkey! Stay outta the trash! lol I hope she hasn't gotten sick from it!
She is fine. All she did was puke a little last night.
There was a little bit of food on the floor from the trash spilling so she just ate a bit of that. ;)
She's not destructive in anyway so i'm lucky there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts