Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

well too say its been a long time would be an understatement.

those who remember me, i have missed you! those i dont know, i look forward to getting to know you.

alots been going on my way, once Biggy was stolen/lost things just went down hill from there,

i moved to Skegness with my best friend, Munch and Kisses, things didnt work out and money was a big problem, i had to rehome Munch as things got so much for me, i just couldnt afford to care for both dogs.

six months later, things have been okay, i have moved back home, with Mum, got a new Job, which is going well, a new man, a new aspect on life.

ofcourse i still have Kisses, but after Munch i think Kisses felt lonely, even with my Mums dogs around, so i got her and me a new friend which is Pixie, ill tell you all about her later.

now after talking with my Mum alot we have said we both really really miss Biggy so i am going to put a deposit on a Baby Chihuahua Boy Tomorrow.

i feel so awlful that i have lost two and now gaining another two.

but i hope Biggy is having a good life now, and i know that Munch is.

ill be around a bit more now.

x

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
hi poppy and welcome back im sorry you never found biggy look forward to seeing your new babies im not as active on here as i used to be but look forward to seeing your new babies xxxxx

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi there :) welcome back! although im new here lol Im sorry to hear about Biggie :( I couldnt imagine if Corky ever got lost and Ive only had him a few days! Cant wait to see pics of your pups

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the warm welcome back everyone x

Mandy i see you have two new additions! CUTE :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts