Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for this group! I'm already encouraged by the discussions and posts. I helped rescue a 1/2 chihuahua (I don't know the other 1/2, but he is about 3-4 pounds too big for a long-haired chihuahua). He is cute, sweet, and loves everyone, but he is also demanding, overly energetic, and bite-y especially when he doesn't get his way. I may have been taken prisoner by the cutest and sweetest little captor ever! He's grumping at me for typing while he is trying to nap on my lap...gotta' go!

· Registered
36 Posts
Welcome to the forum! If he is young that's to be expected. I have an 11 month old chi and she sometimes drives me nutty when I'm trying to watch tv in the evening. She tries to force her way onto my lap, which I wouldn't mind but she keeps licking my clothes which I can't stand. If she doesn't get her way she does the zoomies around the room. By the time I'm done watching tv and ready to go to bed, that's when she settles down and falls asleep in my lap!

· Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum! If he is young that's to be expected. I have an 11 month old chi and she sometimes drives me nutty when I'm trying to watch tv in the evening. She tries to force her way onto my lap, which I wouldn't mind but she keeps licking my clothes which I can't stand. If she doesn't get her way she does the zoomies around the room. By the time I'm done watching tv and ready to go to bed, that's when she settles down and falls asleep in my lap!
(y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts