Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With being in hospital for so long I obviously couldn't do anything with Red regards getting his confidence on the Judges table, not sure what its actually called..

When I came home it was obvious he needed some teaching and confidenece building.
Well I have been practising twice a day for 5 - 10 min each time asking him to stand and let me touch him all over.

Today he stood with his legs all nice and straight, lovely straight back and with his tail curled beautifully over his back without me even touching him. Totally relaxed and not tense anywhere at all, no banana shapes or anything :hello1:

I am not rushing him and making the table the coolest place to be with the help of a treat he loves.
I only started 3 days ago and the change in Red has come about so quickly, its amazing.

I am so pleased with him.

Jake has become the soppy one coming to me for cuddles and play which I can't get enough of and it actually gives me some exercise therapy.

Right now Jake and Red are playing fun fights, I'd get a photo but as soon as they hear the click as I turn the camera on they stop...

Happy mummy

Cheers all

Deme x

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Good to hear that you are at home enjoying the buoyos !! I bet it is loads of fun .

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
That is wonderful! He will be ready for the ring in no time :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am at a loss to what shows there are so need to take a look and see which I may be ready to go to.

Its so good to be back home and being able to play and cuddle the boys and they are relishing in all the attention. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts