Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEy girls!

I wrote my breeder and asked her to send me another picture of Haylee before we pick her up.
Well, then she told us that she got bit by a tick on the neck and must of reacted allergical. Her little head got swollen (over night) and she passed away over night :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh god that just cant be! Why did that happen???

She offered me the little sister of Haylee, ...I dont know...I am su hurt... I was already so in love with my Haylee baby... :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about Haylee :cry: :cry: You take the time you need and dont jump into getting another chi until you are ready. We are here for you

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.......I lost my first chi also... I had been awaiting her home coming for weeks....the breeder's grandchildren took her outside and left her alone and she fell into the pond and drowned.....even though she had never actually been with us, the sense of loss was overwhelming !

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
God ey... why my baby Haylee???
Might sound stupid, but she was already in my heard and I already loved her sooo very much :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
What am I gonna tell my princess Leah (daughter)???
I made us a calander, with days for her to cross out, until we get her....with a picture of Haylee on the day we go pick her up....
I also bought her a little coat with her name on it.... :cry: :cry: :cry:
God I am so sad...
Thank you for your nice words!
I doesnt seem real...more like a BAD BAD dream...

·
Registered
634 Posts
I am so very sorry. If it were me, I'd give myself some time to grieve over the loss of Haylee before deciding whether or not to take her sister - or another puppy - as a replacement. Though we'll never understand the reasons why, I'm sending out some prayers for you and your daughter Leah. ((((HUGS))))

Nikki

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
:shock: Oh dear god!!! Will this month hurry and be over already!!!!!!! There has been nothing but bad luck with everyone.

I am so sorry to her she died. I would take her sister, it will help ease the loss and your daughter disappointment :(

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Oh I am so sorry. :( It doesn't sound silly that you were already attached to her and loved her before you actually got her. It's completely understandable. If it were me I would go ahead and get her sister too.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Im so sorry but I think that you were destined to have Haylees sister - fate has a way with everything - you will see it all happened fpor a reason in the end :wave:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Awww, I'm so sorry! Why did the breeder wait to tell you until after you e-mailed her? Anyway, that's besides the point. My heart goes out to you and your daughter. I can only imagine how you feel. It's just so devastating.... Hugs from Dixie and me... :cry:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello everyone!

You guys are great, thank you so much!
I was up most of the night and now its not even 6 o´clock...
Still dont know what to do...
I only think it must of really been for a reason....because it was SO close before we were gonna pick her up.
Well, the breeder feels quilty ...She didnt regonize the tick and found my baby Haylee dead in the morning...

I am not sure, but I think I will get a sister or a brother from her...then I at least get to have a little peace of Haylee inside that little one...

Oh gosh you always read stuff like this, but you dont think its every gonna happen to yourself.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks again & xx,

Nadine.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
im so sorry to hear about Haylee. I think you are doing the right thing to get the sister. That way you will have a piece of Haylee in her. Im am sooo sorry for you. XOXOXO Kay

·
Registered
795 Posts
I'm so sorry, I honestly couldnt imagine what your going through. I don't know what I'd do if that happened to Lex. I'm so so very sorry.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
So sorry to hear of your loss. any pup you get yo canname the same name dont fret over the clothes. I lost my dog LAdy I had tyo put her down after 17 years My next babies name is Lady. I swore off pets because the pain of losing her i couldnt bear. That lasted a week once my new baby arrived it actually took my mind off of the pain. people grieve differently 3 dogs later. i still miss my first Lady she will never be forgotten but these guys sure do help and helpped fill the void.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts