Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ok, now I tried another photo downloaded from phone to email to photobucket (LOL) and:rolleyes: tried to resize smaller and:rolleyes:tried to post and:rolleyes:just got the scribble.....so so lost:dark1:

Oh! When I posted the pic came up---wheeee! Now forgot to see the size thing, so anyone wanting to let me know the appropriate measures please chime in:)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
For regular pictures when I'm sharing, I usually have the 'biggest' side be 600 pixels. That way it's big enough to see but doesn't take forever to load for folks who may have slower connections. For siggies though I think it's 200 by 600? I could be wrong though; When you go in to Edit Signature it will tell you what the requirements are.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was just referring about general photo's to share. I haven't even begun to think siggy yet, LOL, as that is for the experienced!!!

So, for regular pic's sizing is 600x? or is it ?x600....still need the ? part of the equation (see, not a math wiz either:coolwink:) Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.