Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am redecorating... All the stuff decorative stuff that has been in storage for years are finally coming out and getting put up on walls and our traitler is starting to look more like home... It is the best when you can decorate and make things look good...

I can't believe what I have done so far... In just a short time...

·
Registered
936 Posts
LOL...and how much sleep you lost in such a short amout of time...just kidding. But yay decorating is the best part. Have fun!!!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Oh I hated living in this new house until my aunt came over and helped me decorate. I didn't have a clue what to do about the bare walls and the toy room was huge and I didn't know what I could do to fill it up.

I loooove how a decorated house looks! Shows you actually care.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, decorating is fun... specially when you have a small place and you have to be very creative. most of our walls is either cabinets or windows... so we have to be creative in what we do with the few walls we have...

when I get it all done I will take some pictures...

I really have more stuff still in storage that I think might work in here.. but that will happen in time...

Oh man I know I am obsessed about this cleaning and decorating stuff..

I was right in the middle of typing this post and I got up and started working on something....

not sure how to handle this.. I thought my only obsesssion was this sight... I guess it is not... hehehehehhe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts