Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Susie!

Susie is our 9 year old golden. This photo, however, is about 1 or 2 years old. But she still looks as beautiful. She's way too shy, though! She has always acted like she was being scolded. Of course my son and DIL swear they never yelled at her. :rolleyes: We got her from them when she was 8 months old.

She has since had a great life, being pampered by us, and adored by our cat!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww look at her ! She is a stunning girl :)

x
Beautiful Girl!
Thank you. I didn't want a golden, but she belonged to my son who had 2 corgis and one large golden, 3 cats! My DIL kept complaining that she didn't get along with the corgis. So one day, when she called, hubby said pack up her stuff, I'm coming to get her! Ugh! We have a small house! But she is such a super dog! (After she got over her chewing stage :rolleyes:!)

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
I can see why your hubby went to get her, she is a beautiful girl. Glad she is able to live with you and hubby and have such a good life. What a lucky girl she is.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is beautiful!! And she looks so sweet. <3 Thanks for sharing her with us. I have seen you refer to her before and often wondered about her.
I love her, but sometimes she is a little too timid! I guess that's goldens! When I put a leash on her she freezes wherever she's at! lol Like she can't move! I feel bad for her because Angel bullies her all the time and she just takes it!:( She's too good to him!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts