Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got confirmation on some Nupro I ordered for Zoey (ordered like 3 days ago) to give a try, and OMG seriously, it shipped today and the 'estimated' arrival time is:
This shipment will be delivered by USPS.
Delivery Estimate: November 02, 2010 - November 18, 2010

Wow 3 weeks seriously? What the heck is up with that? I know it's like holiday season coming up but 3 weeks? I just dropped off 3 packages today priority that are 2 day shipping. I've never heard of such a bizarre shipping time.

Probably not going to order from same company again, don't like that shipping time at all. Where does everyone else get their nupro? I ordered through amazon it's coming from Companion Caterers. They have good reviews for quick shipping time...hmmmm, maybe the post office is just being pessimistic? LOL. Hopefully it will be here sooner than the 18th. She's about out of her Missing Link and I wanted to try the Nupro this time.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I bought mine off Amazon too and it took less than a week! I think the post office is just hedging their bets since it's getting to be the hectic holiday season. I would guess you get it WAYYYYYYY before they are estimating!

I'm anxious for you to give it a go! I'll be curious to see what you think and how you think it compares to Missing Link. :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope the post office is just over guesstimating on shipping time. I've heard lots of good things, I LOVE the Missing Link but don't like that it has molasses in it. So I thought I would give the Nupro a try.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I hope the post office is just over guesstimating on shipping time. I've heard lots of good things, I LOVE the Missing Link but don't like that it has molasses in it. So I thought I would give the Nupro a try.
I can't wait to see what you think! You'll have to write us a review. :)

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I bought mine off Amazon. That can't be right! Maybe because it's such a hot topic on here, everyone's ordering & they can't keep up. I can't really see it taking that long unless they're out of stock & that's when they expect to get a new order in. I'd try emailing them & asking what the deal is & that way you'll know whether or not to order from someone else.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought mine off Amazon. That can't be right! Maybe because it's such a hot topic on here, everyone's ordering & they can't keep up. I can't really see it taking that long unless they're out of stock & that's when they expect to get a new order in. I'd try emailing them & asking what the deal is & that way you'll know whether or not to order from someone else.
No it's been shipped with a tracking # and everything...that's the transit time

·
Registered
245 Posts
If you get it again let me know the store near my house sells it I dont know the price but they had 3 different kinds. Let me know I can send it to ya!

Here is a link to their site maybe you could just call them and ask if they ship really nice people BlueCollarWorkingDog.com

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, I guess USPS was being pessimistic about shipping time, I got it today :) They shipped priority....so I guess I can say I'd recommend the place I got it from, that was super fast! Just a little peeved with the shipping guesstimated time. Do I have to start it off slow? Zoey & Ziva both licked it off the spoons. For now going to give The Missing Link in the morning and Nupro in the evenings until I run out of The Missing Link.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts