Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed Nupro to find out if they have a UK supplier this is their response.

New government regulations kicked in a year or so ago and we weren't able to ship NUPRO into the UK anymore. We are working on it and hope to one day find a solution. But the EU is tough and they make it VERY hard for companies to sell there. Only the big companies can do it now because they have the money to push it through. It's just very sad that politics have to hurt the people that really love our products.
I will keep your email on file in case anything happens at some point, and I will let you know.

The EU is a pain in the ****

I would love to try Tyson on Nupro and I can have it shipped from pet stores in the US but the shipping works out more than the cost of the product..... so I am going to ask if any of you kind people if you use Nupro would you mind sending me just a little so that I can see if he will eat it before I buy a whole container. I would be very grateful :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'd send you some. I have nupro small breed supplement the gold one. I don't now if this is the one you want to try. Smeagol loves this. I give it to him 1 small scoop everyday mixed with his food. Let me know if you want me to send you some of this. You can pm me if you want.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd send you some. I have nupro small breed supplement the gold one. I don't now if this is the one you want to try. Smeagol loves this. I give it to him 1 small scoop everyday mixed with his food. Let me know if you want me to send you some of this. You can pm me if you want.
Thanks Elza i'll pm you :hello1:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I've got the Nupro Gold too! I only give Midgie 1-2 pinches every other day. I have a huge tub of it. If you like it & want more, I can send you some of mine. I just bought the tube about 1 1/2 months ago and it will take me a long time to use it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd hook you up but I don't feed Nupro. Good luck!
It's the thought that counts :)

Thanks so much for sending your a star :daisy:

I've got the Nupro Gold too! I only give Midgie 1-2 pinches every other day. I have a huge tub of it. If you like it & want more, I can send you some of mine. I just bought the tube about 1 1/2 months ago and it will take me a long time to use it.
Thanks so much for the offer, Elza is going to send some so i'll wait and see if Tyson likes it before I make a decision.:angel1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts