Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I passed my 8 hr long nursing exam woohooo!! I waited 6 weeks for the results to come in the mail and finally it came today I am so so so so sooo happy and proud of myself! Just had to share because for the last 6 weeks I have been in a deep depression of worry.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Woo HOO!!!! I am beyond excited for you!!!! Hurray and congratulations! I know how nerve wracking that is. All your hard work paid off. Good job!!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks everyone!! My grad ceremony is in an hour and I thought I would pass out walking across the stage because of nerves LOL! Now I can have a smooth grad!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D:D

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks so much everyone I actually haven't had time to celebrate because I had to rush to my grad ceremony but the night is still young! LOL

woohooo the 8 hours was INSANE to put it lightly lol but waiting 6 weeks was even worse! I am just so relieved! I felt really confident but as time passes you keep thinking WHAT IF? especially since I was already working so I kept thinking how if I failed how I would feel like a jerk having to tell my work that I couldn't work anymore! Seriously it was torture!

YAY!!!!!! I worked very hard I almost made honours I'm still pretty upset that I missed it by .5%!!!!!!!! Honours here is 85% average i had 84.50% I begged to be bumped up but they said no :(:(:( I still am proud of myself that it all payed off I didn't have much of a life for 2 years and was pretty much a bum since I had no $ lol.

Call me crazy but I am actually thinking about going back to school next year to take the RN program it'll be another 3 years but double the pay. I can't even type right now i'm too happy haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts