Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where does everyone buy Nutrical from? I have looked everywhere local, and no one has it. My next try is Petsmart, but that's an hour away... also what's the normal price on it? I may just get it online if I can find it cheap enough to make up for shipping costs.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Petco, and yes its sold on line probably much cheaper. I got a big tube at Petco and it was nealry $10. I was desperate at the time and did not have any on hand. :(

·
Registered
150 Posts
I also bought Peanut his Nutrical at Petsmart. Im not sure the price but it was less than $10. What you might need to do is ask for it at the register because at the Petsmart by my house, they didnt have it anywhere other than the register. So try asking them where they keep it! Good luck in your search! :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the leads! I want to make sure I have absolutely everything I can think of before she comes home!

Now another question... how fast am I going to go through it? How long does a 4 oz tube last? I don't want to order like 1-2 tubes and have to order it again the next week!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
normally ...you don't HAVE to use it .if they eat properly ...you can give it now and then for a boost ...but it's not necessary.

it's handy to have in case your pup has a low sugar attack :wave:

i have three chi's and i'm still using my first tube ...and i had a chi with low sugar :wink: so one tube will be more than sufficient ..........

kisses nat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts