Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I just love to see how excited they get when they know the delivery man has brought something for them!
ImageUploadedByPG Free1403705124.404220.jpg

Charlie licking his lips already!
ImageUploadedByPG Free1403705158.674773.jpg

Come on hurry up and open it!
ImageUploadedByPG Free1403705197.693980.jpg

Let me in there!!!
ImageUploadedByPG Free1403705226.879242.jpg

Can't wait to actually give them some! Hope they like it! Xx

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Aww I love it when mine know a package is for them too. So cute. :) Have they tried the food yet? I've been thinking of getting Nutriment for mine too.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
No not tried it yet, Charlie had some loose stools a couple of days ago so I'm just going to wait a few days and make sure his tummy is fine before I try it!
I ordered some chicken necks too, he's not had them before so I'm quite excited to see what he's like with them. I think he's going to love them lol!
I really hope he likes the nutriment and does well on it. My freezer is packed with it lol! Xx

Registered
No not tried it yet, Charlie had some loose stools a couple of days ago so I'm just going to wait a few days and make sure his tummy is fine before I try it!
I ordered some chicken necks too, he's not had them before so I'm quite excited to see what he's like with them. I think he's going to love them lol!
I really hope he likes the nutriment and does well on it. My freezer is packed with it lol! Xx
Oh I see, I hope he likes it too! That's why I haven't bought it yet. The closest shop that sells it is a bit far so I haven't had time to go. I'm afraid to buy it online since you have to buy quite a bit... in case it doesn't fit in my tiny freezer or that Lilo doesn't like it. lol Ooh and chicken necks, I bet they'll love that! :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I had to order a starter pack, nowhere near me stocks it. I've been thinking about ordering for quite a while but only just got around to it.
I've fed ziwipeak for a few years now with no problems but the last bag didn't go down too well at all. They just didn't like it and only ate it when they were really hungry.
I've since opened another bag with they've eaten as soon as I put it down but Charlie has had loose stools so not sure what is going on! In all the new packs of ziwipeak now there is a little note inside saying they've changed it slightly so maybe it's just not good for him now.
Anyhow I just hope the nutriment works out especially since I have a massive supply lol! It's a shame you wasn't closer to me you could've tried some of mine! Xx

Registered
Interesting. I feed Ziwipeak too and noticed the change with the bags I bought a few weeks ago. Mine have been fine with the new lamb one, but the new venison one is not going down so well. Their poops are not as healthy as before on that one and Rocky has had loose stools a couple of times this week. I'm not sure what they changed, but I might stick to the lamb one from now on.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
I just looked on the note inside and it's says the ingredients haven't changed but the air drying process has. Whatever they've done to the venison my dogs don't like! Xx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts