Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone it has taken me a long time to buy a camera so I can show my boys. Chance is long haired and Georgie the smooth haired. I adore them and in my mind Of course mine are the best.Ha Ha.... Don't we all think that! I,m right though, Ha Ha... I have to say Ihave seen so many beautiful chi's on this sight that I want them all. So I have to now have a girl I'm so bad ,All everyones fault of course. I will be getting her in about 6 weeks +. she is dark, at the moment she is bluey but I have been told that could change. Any ideas on names? I hope you enjoy my photo's of my boys as much as I have enjoyed looking at yours. Jen is helping me post this thread and to send the photo's without her help I would still be at the drawing board trying to work this out.Tara also has helped me a lot and showed me this sight. I love it, other people like me who are dotty about there chi's wonderful.:D

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
they are really handsome ria :love5: i bet they will love having a little sister :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
OH I have just found my thread i am so excited about this. Thankyou Jen & Taylor I think they are but i am unashamedly bias. As I expect we all are. I really hope my boys will love having a sister and I cannot wait to add her to my family. The naming though is very hard, I sourced a lot of names.Although I keep changing my mind not good hey. But forme the name has just got to click I can't explain it will just feel right although I have come across so many pretty names. Also my little girls name must flow with Chance and Georgie. Anyone any ideas. I have tried differnt threads for help on this site, just shows you how desperate I am.Ria.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
You have reason to brage they are Beautiful:)

·
Registered
803 Posts
OH thankyou everyone it was wonderful to read your comments, I know i am sad about my chis so my children whom have married and left home except youngest 22 who shares a flat. They think I have gone mad. How do you explain how wonderful chis are at loving playing and just being there for you.
Finding a site that thinks the way I do is such a treat. I have to admit I treat them more like children o k not more than I do. But my children whom say I mad are hooked too ,my grand children are as mad as I am about them and always want to take them home. But I fight them off. Oh yeah. Thanks again Ria

·
Registered
877 Posts
You're furbabies are very cute. I love how they are so similar apart from their coat .lol :D
You must be really excited about the little girl. Do you have an pics of her?

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Your chihuahuas are adorable and handsome. I agree with you that our chis are our fur children.

Congratulations on your new chi girl! We can hardly wait to see pics of her soon and see what name you've chosen for her.

By the way, my Bella is a chocolate blue smooth coat chi. Is your new chi girl also a chocolate blue smooth coat?

·
Registered
803 Posts
As yet I have not got a pic of my little girl.Pat my breeder will be sending a pic of her. So I will try to post pic Oh won't thatbe fun Jen helped me post Chance and Georgie. Jen has emailed very simple steps on how to do this so here is hoping I will be able to do it.I love the name Bella but pat Has a Bella so I can't use that. At the moment the little one when I saw her was more blue black but because she was new Pat said that it would more than likely change in colour. The slight difficulty in naming my little one is because she is one of two and pat will keep one to breed from and has not made up her mind yet. Both are adorable so I have no problem with this. But Oh the waiting is so hard. Bellas mum I love the phase "fur children it" sums it up so beautiful sorry I am going to steal that from you. I'v always called them my boys but with the little girl comming that won't work. Kat yes I know it is amazing how much they look alike. My little girl will be will actually stand out from them with the contrast. I am busy knitting at the moment for the cold months for her and I have to remember that she is dark when I buy the wool.
All the dark ones i'v seen on here are so beautful Bellas mum I love the one ear up and one down so........ cute I could eat her. Kat little jinky dress is beautiful Oh arn't they all so beautiful I just love them. Ria x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts