Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we couldn't take dexter along with us to the city...way too crowded on the train~ but here's some pics to make up for it

mommy why i cant go to city with you and daddy?

beautiful shot taken by the bf ( on the right is a great dog store "happy paws" we went in but i didn't want anything today although they did have new treats! next time i'll be getting it, it was pizza flavor!)

saw some pigeons warming up since it was soooo cold today

part of a building :]

nice angle shot of the place

we had chinese food for dinner :]

here's when we came back home to his place. dexter was so happy to see us! yes we were tired...what a weird pose i know LOL

bf bought me something from the tokyo toy store went to

this was what was inside, hehehe cool! (only $3.99 a box, shoulda gotten more!)

even dexter was curious of what it was

mommy i sleepies (we got back home)

mmm no no flashies please

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ergh okay i pose

hows this???

oh no u caught me scratching!

lick lick, yes it's the chi pokey again ^_^

there was some more good shots of the city but i need to go watch my "heroes" hehehe!!! and drink some juice...mmm! enjoy!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pidge i love the second pic. We dont have those yellow taxis in the uk. Mostly just regular cars being used as taxis. Seems odd having so many of the same cars in one place. Great pic tho! x
hehe thanks rache! we have regular cars here too, usually they are black. we also have white taxis lol! oh and other kinda different cars that are yellow as well. poor uk people lol :p

thanks cheeky! ;) too bad dexter couldnt come with, it wouldve been too crazy. atleast he had meatballs at the bf place :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Pidge as always I love your pic-tours!! Are you 2 going to make a day of it at the Westminster show? Maybe give us poor slobs who can't and probably never will get to see it in person a tour?*~sniffle;)~*..hint hint????
MAJOR PITY PARTY GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!!:D
LOL I'll bet Dexter was tickled with his snack!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pidge as always I love your pic-tours!! Are you 2 going to make a day of it at the Westminster show? Maybe give us poor slobs who can't and probably never will get to see it in person a tour?*~sniffle;)~*..hint hint????
MAJOR PITY PARTY GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!!:D
LOL I'll bet Dexter was tickled with his snack!
LOL wahmom! thank you for loving pic tours hehehe! aw man i would love to go to the show but unfortunately i cant :( i have work on both the days they are showing :( even on valentines day i have work...bummer me! :( i bet he did like his snack but i wouldn't know because we were at the city when he was home with bf's mom cooking lol
please teach me your ways of the camera - great pics!
LOL! aw ahra. lets meetup one day and we can teach u a bit, it's hard to remember settings and exposure,iso, aperture...it's a whole new world if you have no one there next to you :p although i do admit i messed up dexter's pics on this post, the focus wasn't on the right point lol. he still came out cute though even if he's not totally clear haha! did u try taking pics with the cam yet?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dexter's faces are priceless..lol..so full of personality!!
lol thanks! wheres new pics of ur huge crew! :(
yes i tried taking pics with the new cam and they basically look the same. haha
lol uh oh u took it like a digicam. hehehe. once u take a shot always zoom into the pic and see if it came out nice and clear. i think the rebel is the easiest slr out so lets hope u can do it! :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Sometimes it is hard to leave the pup behind. It looks like you had a nice day of it and a good dinner !

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Great pics and I enjoy seeing Dexter anywhere and any time! There is just something about that boy that strikes me..lol The many faces of Dexter would be a great photo book for you to work on.. Deb

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sometimes it is hard to leave the pup behind. It looks like you had a nice day of it and a good dinner !
its very hard...very very hard. those are the times i wish he was smaller LOL
I love the one where he is licking his foot:) Bella ALWAYS does that!
hehe! he does the chi pokey before he sleeps. its in another thread from before :D
Awesome Pix Sheepy! Im dying to come to New York. Sis might bring me this summer! :D
thanks ciarra! yes u BETTER come, sheesh! haha :D summer time is the best to come...so many more events on the streets instead of this mukky winter land :(
Great pics and I enjoy seeing Dexter anywhere and any time! There is just something about that boy that strikes me..lol The many faces of Dexter would be a great photo book for you to work on.. Deb
thanks chideb! hahaha a photo book :eek: i should huh...it would cost too much tho...i got like over 500 pics of him....holy moly :( lol!

thanks everyone for the replies! :D yay!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts