Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww what a cutie!!!! :D just saw some of the vids. lmao while i was playin the "bark on command" vid...KC came in with her little bear plush in her mouth just starin at me and then ran off :lol: looks like u and my bf have things in common lol. we had the go pro hero before but he had to return it due to some defect where it wouldnt turn on @[email protected] hes also trying hard to become a film director too so we also used a steady thingamabob too but not on an iphone. we currently have the panasonic gh2
i really loved the underwater vid! so amazin what u can find down there :]

here's one of my fav vids he made with the nikon d90 before

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
it was Dexter in the video! hehehehe but its ok u dont know my pups that long :) KC is the wild one hehehe :) and yes the rocky scene, he loves to climb stairs when were on walks in queens

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
theres a lot of unfriendly forums out there! and i agree this has got to be one of the friendliest. theres not too many guy users that come in here but when they do ive never seen any havin issues with the members :lol: ive been a part of a couple forums and ive got to say the rudest ones was one of the reptile ones...so mean! lol even on the 1st post i ever put introducin -.-; needless to say i stopped goin there and have posted here in the "other pets" section instead before

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.