Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. You sound like a great chi dad!!! I never knew how much you could really love a dog until I got Toby. He's my first dog that isn't a family dog, and he is just so wonderful. So I understand your feelings completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Rach_Hudson: LOL yea, I went a little overboard - fun stuff !

Aquarius: pretty cool idea for a collaborative adventure film.
I'm reading some of the older threads so I don't start a duplicate topic. And then I will post in that thread if I still need more info.
Just a general forum tip- it's better to start a new thread than resurrect an old one. People seem to get super confused when you do that (i.e. responding to the OP who hasn't been on for three years). If you have an individual question, you get your own thread lol. At least, that's my tip for keeping things organized.

Your videos are awesome!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Pupluv168. Thank you for the compliment and I'm glad that you enjoy Poochino's videos. Please forgive me if I made a "newbie" mistake and that I'm still not quite sure what I did. In your example I only responded to two members who posted within this thread. They were three consecutive post. Both if which appear on the same page as your last post just a few day ago. Are you referring to more than one person in a single post ? I appreciate you pointing something out to me but I'm not quite clear what it was. Thanks again. Feel free to clarify either by post or PM
Oh no, I was just responding to your comment to Jane (Aquarius) that you were reading old threads to answer questions and would post in those threads if you had questions relating to those topics. I was just saying its better to make a completely new thread if you have a specific question than to resurrect very old threads. What happens then is you get people replying to threads from, say, 2009, where the OP (original poster) hasn't been on in two years. It confuses people and causes unnecessary clutter. It's awesome to read old threads for advice, but if you want to ask a question you should get your own recent thread to get dedicated responses (unless it is an ongoing thread, we have a few of those, especially in general chat). You absolutely didn't make any newbie mistake whatsoever. Just trying to help make sure that if and when you need advice you get it.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Ok, now I get it ! Thank you so much for clearing that up. And, I'm sure your are certainly correct on that tip ! I'm just a little shy on starting a thread on a previously discussed topic because on other forums people freak out - thy beat up on the OP by saying they should've searched better. But you're right ! Medicine does change and people do come and go. Thanks again. And I've already seen that this forum is much kinder than most (as a man) that I have been to - LOL
Well I mean, if you have a general question the search engine is your best friend because people don't want to answer "When should I neuter my dog?" 900 times. But if you need to ask "should I neuter my dog given x special circumstances?" a new thread is likely better to prevent confusion. This isn't an official rule, just a tip based on my observations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.