Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on another dog site i go to...........please be careful.................I always get my dog a Souper Size Nylabone to chew on,and in the past have never had any problems,untill Saturday.
I bought her a new one on Saturday and once I got home I give it to her,within about 2 minutes she had broke of several large pieces and was choking on one of them.
Later on I sent an E mail to Nyalabone in the US along with pictures of the bone and pieces and also a copy of the receipt,I am still waiting on a reply.
This must have been a defective product as we have never had any problems before

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Hopefully, she just bought a "bad" bone and it was a one-time deal. That's horrible... I'm glad her pup is okay.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Thanks! Mine love love love the Nylabones. I just buy the puppy size though, and have never had a problem. They have chocked before on the "Greenies"????? :shock:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Oh no, my pups love the timy nylabone! I think sometimes it is just a matter of supervision because really they could choke on anything. I've been searching for alternatives to nylabone already, but haven't had much luck finding something they like.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
my pit went through nylabones at least every 2 weeks and we got the largest ones. they never broke up like that though yikes! chiwi don't care about hers and i'm not sure what the chubby bubby is gonna like..... but i'll keep this in mind.... ya never know when a defective product will pop up...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts