Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys yes it is me again and im sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!

As you mostly know I got Jack in January, Bella and Chico in may and new girl on sunday!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The owner saved her from a not great home but cannot keep her as she has enough animals.

I really can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please help me find her a new name for her on chihuahua names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Wow! I can tell your just a little excited! :wink: I always liked the name "Emily"? guess I'm a little old fashioned :oops: :)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shes an adult not spayed she is booked for a next week though!
She is reddish long haired!!!!

I cannot wait for my family of chis to be intact!!!!!

Heehee. she is so pretty!!!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think it maybe 6lbs!!!!

She 4 years old and in ex condition.

Im paying a much more reasonable price for her 400!!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i think 400 is a lot for a 4 year old chi :shock: :shock: are you sure about this???

anyways somebody (i think it was KJs) suggested Reno or Vegas ....and i'm in love with the names ever since..... :D

someday when i stop working...i plan on breeding....and i call it Nathalie's chi world....and i name them after every cool city :wink:

.....a woman's gotta dream right :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
aw how exciting! hmmm red hu...

how bout

robin (like the bird)

annie (lil orphan annie that red headed girl)

scarlett (a color of red)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
what is her name now? i would have to see a pic i cant name a chi till i see it lol. 4 years old I myself wouldnt change the name. they go through a rough enough time with transition thats frightning enough and being older I would prefer to keep the given name less confusion for the baby. we all want to give them our own personal names but personally for me I love the dog and the less confusion the better i dont have to love the name

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Like I said in my first bit of post her name is Tara and I really wanted a name that sounded similar. He owner at the moment suggested this so Im thinking Lara or Zara or something

1 - 20 of 24 Posts