Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oakley the blanket thief!

Last nite I stole Bryco's bwanket...hehehe...(jus so u knos...he got it back today...,humph!!!)...

I has burrowing abbilirties!

So very cozy. Stacia has such blanket talents I cannot even believe!

What, mom? Leaves me alone! See how can you disturb this cute?

Conked out babygal...

She was in it for HOURS!

:coolwink:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So sweet.Our Harry LOVES blankets lol.He will find a blanket and get in it or under it.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
How adorable. Tico will completely burrow under a blanket at night. All you see is a lump in the dog bed. Whenever anyone comes in the room or talks to me, he will start barking. The first few times, they were startled by the barking blanket. lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
cute pics!! Tipsy is the same, rarely find her without a blanket... and my mums 2, chilli and pepper always hide under their blankets, you just see the blanket move sometimes lol x

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ahh, nice cozy blankie! Miss Oakley has the prettiest features....I love 'em!! She's such a gorgeous girl. :love5:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw she looks so cozy! I really love Oakley, what a little sweetie she is. :)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Hehehe, you post the best pics kristi! Oakley is a dollie..glad she's lovin' the blanket. I made it big so Bryco could share..hehe, if Oakley agrees that is!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
How cute is she?! She is just a sweetheart. I love her cuddled up in her blanky. CUTE.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
We have what we call "The Spiderman" and at any given time Gretel will be found burrowed underneath and she will not sleep at night unless she has it. It's one of those giant faux mink blankets they sell at the faire, i'm not sure what she'll do if that blanket ever disintegrates!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts