Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Didjoo say WALK?

We on our wai! We no takes Byco so we can keep a move on, not stops to pee on ebery single fing. He a bit wediculous wike dat...

Intent dog is intent.

Nervous dog is nervous.

Panic smish has panic. We are going to vet?

Another of the many faces of SMISH!

That tiny black blaze is piglet in FULL MOTION...

Laurellll!

Mi Smeesh

(more to come)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I guess walk is not so bad.

In fact it gives me BRAVE!

I show daddy how is done.

Our adventure is stupendousssss.

Da view not too bad either!

Man with a mission. He runs about 12 times what we walk. Over, and over, and over again, like a cracked out nutcase!

Old dog is getting tired.

Daddy with his kids!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
GREAT pictures Kristy...I bet the kiddos really loved running and having time hiking with you guys.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Omfg I love Oakley!!
All the pictures were great and Laurel looks sooo awesome, wow! I LOLed at Piglet in full motion; too funny :love2:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Great pics! i just love Laurel! shes got such a sweet face!!
Do they take a bit of encouraging to get goin on their walks?
I only have to show mine their harness and leads and the hide in their beds!! stupid chi chi`s!! :D

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Gorgeous pics! That looks like a lovely place to walk :)

Oakley looks just like Louie does in the car! He always shakes and pants and has that same look on his face x

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Great pictures!!! Laurel's ears look H U G E !!! :D Loved the captions:p

What a great place to go for a walk. Its so pretty!!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awesome pictures Kristi!! Oakley reminds me so much of Matilda in the car. hahaha Those are the faces I see on her after 2 minutes in the car....well the panting one anyway. :roll: Silly nervous dogs! Loved the pics though & the scenery was so beautiful! What a great walking place!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great pics! i just love Laurel! shes got such a sweet face!!
Do they take a bit of encouraging to get goin on their walks?
I only have to show mine their harness and leads and the hide in their beds!! stupid chi chi`s!! :D
Oh no they LOVE IT!They fight to be the one getting the collar and harness put on, its cute. How funny that your girls seem to prefer staying in?

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love love your pink collars. Could I ask where you found them? Your walking terrain is awesome. What a fun walk!!
They are auburn rolled leather collars :) I got mine from dogcollarboutique.com but they are also on e-bay.

Great pics. Love little Oakley. Laurel is looking good to xx
Thanks! LOL yeah Laurel is now under 10 lbs, which is nuts! She is still so big compared to everyone else tho.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Aww. Great pics. What a great place to walk the dogs. Except....are there rattlesnakes? (big fear of mine) I guess you get used to that living where you do. Laurel even looks happy. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aww. Great pics. What a great place to walk the dogs. Except....are there rattlesnakes? (big fear of mine) I guess you get used to that living where you do. Laurel even looks happy. :)
There are rattle snakes I think, its always in the back of my mind, I just still like to let them "be dogs". I have never seen any, but I have heard of them from other hikers when out hiking. Trigger will be the rattlesnake snack if any of them, he is always way out ahead of us there! I am not sure, but I don't think they are out yet this time of year?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Beautiful--where is the location in Colorado? You're brave to take them into open space--I am obsessed with hawks circling overhead, even when Finn is in his pouch.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its actually a HUGE fenced park. Trig and Laurel are both large enough (almost 7 lbs and 9.5 lbs) that I don't concern myself with hawks for them...Oakley was on lead b'c she's under 3.5 lbs and I do worry they will get her!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Wow, Laurel looks absolutely like another dog. amazing! Oakley is soooo sweet, she really decided to enjoy the walk. Trig has turned into such a cute boy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts