Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Oakley loves her new dress for Christmas (she is one of those chis happier wearing clothes...absolutely loves them and gets SO excited when I get them out for her).

She also got a winter Puppia, size small, in the wine snowflake pattern. It looks darker in the pictures than it is, but its more of a burgundy wine color than a red if anyone's wondering. There is about 3/4" inch overlap of extra velcro but I can get it snug enough it fits her well (regular small puppia step ins are too big for her).

she seems to like it.

Let me sleeeep momma! Shown here with her blue hearts snuggle sack that we ordered from Heather/Zoey's Mom... It is great!

Having a chew on her treat I gave her

Hiding in the depths of her snuggle bag...she LOVES these.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
oakley you little star you!! LOVE the dress and the puppia is to die for :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not yet!! I think we shouldnt panic until its been 2 weeks :D
But dont worry I will let you know as soon as they arrive and post heaps of pics :)
Yeah, at 2 weeks I will start to wonder! Although it just took over 2 weeks for something to get here to me from the UK, and that's closer than AUS so we'll see I guess? I wish they'd hurry, they are really cute :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Yeah, at 2 weeks I will start to wonder! Although it just took over 2 weeks for something to get here to me from the UK, and that's closer than AUS so we'll see I guess? I wish they'd hurry, they are really cute :)
I know! I am heaps excited to get them, but they will get here, I ordered a pink crate for my car 3 weeks ago from the US and its still no here, so not sure,,,, some times the post just takes a bit longer, You never know what Monday might bring!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
its official when I die I want to come back as one of your chis lol

Oakley looks soo sweet in her holiday dress also loving the puppia & of course love the snuggle bed I soo want that one!! I love those hearts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oakley looks beautiful in her new dress! I love the SS, and looks like she does too! :) I really love that Puppia too! Cute pics!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its official when I die I want to come back as one of your chis lol

Oakley looks soo sweet in her holiday dress also loving the puppia & of course love the snuggle bed I soo want that one!! I love those hearts
Ha ha ha ;) Well they are spoiled but its because I can't find anything to buy for me here so I buy them stuff instead ;) That and Oakley is still reaping the benefits of my guilt shopping spree post her surgery ;)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
:poh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swear Oakley is waaay luckier than paris hilton's chi. No way is that dog living better than miss oakely. :laughing: Her harness and dress are LOVELY! As is her snuggle sack!! I swear when you have kids they are gonna be the luckiest babies on the planet if this is any indication of the pampering and love they will get. :love1:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oakley is so beautiful! She looks fabulous in her Christmas dress. What a supermodel! :)
The Puppia and Tiger Dreamz bed are fab too!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
OMG that dress is SOOOOOOOOO cute! She looks stunning, and you can tell she likes wearing clothes, what a sweetheart. Love the harness too. She looks so cute in the hearts sack as well, nice & snuggly (I need a heart one for Zoey), what a spoiled girl (deserving as well she's so darn cute!). How is she doing after her surgery? Is she still itching to get at her incision?

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG that dress is SOOOOOOOOO cute! She looks stunning, and you can tell she likes wearing clothes, what a sweetheart. Love the harness too. She looks so cute in the hearts sack as well, nice & snuggly (I need a heart one for Zoey), what a spoiled girl (deserving as well she's so darn cute!). How is she doing after her surgery? Is she still itching to get at her incision?
The stitches came out yesterday which was a relief, they said the cone could go away (yay!). She did lick the dickens out of it and get any scabbing on the inciscion off but it still looks OK. Will be glad when its more fully healed but she's chilled out about it a bit now that the stitches are gone which is a huge relief! *phew*! SO...2 more weeks of strict cage rest followed by 2 10 min walks per day for the first week, and 3 15 min walks per day the 2nd week and then they said she should be OK to be left to her own devices again.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
omg that bed! Did Zoey's mom make it?

It's a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. As is miss Oakley. You can tell she knows she's got you right where she wants you!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ness♥Bella;781026 said:
Oakly is adorable and she knows it! OMG I love that harness. Where did you get it?
It's a puppia brand harness -- they have them on ebay and in some online dog shops :) its the snowflake one.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
omg that bed! Did Zoey's mom make it?

It's a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. As is miss Oakley. You can tell she knows she's got you right where she wants you!
I WISH I could make them that nice :) I do make snuggle bags but out of fleece. The one Oakley is in is a Tiger Dreamz Trundle Bed, I can get them for a really good price and pass it on to others, info on how to get one/patterns etc: http://www.chihuahua-people.com/buyers-sellers/56155-tiger-dreamz-trundle-beds.html (I am adding them to my online store....but am selling at a discount to Chi People)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts