Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pictures of Oakley's fabulous Vintage Bitch carrier, handmade by Ivy's Mom, here on the forum. It is absolutely wonderful and I am so glad we got one. I say it's Oakley's, because, well, she's decided...she ain't sharin'! Lori made it with the perfect colors and general feel for me!

Gorgeous side detailing :)

"I's gonna stay rite heres, kay?"

Bye bye time now?

:-D I LOVE IT!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Love love love it!!! Every time I see one of Lori's new bags I think it's my favorite. :D I don't blame Oakley for stealing the bag for herself. hehe

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhhh....love the pics of Oakley in her carrier. I'm so glad she loves it :) I have been dyin' to use some of that fabric so I was thrilled that you love the muted shades:) Fern won't let anyone near hers when she is in it lol!!! She's not a good sharer either hee heee.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Thanks guys for all of the wonderful compliments:) I really enjoy making them, it keeps my creative juices flowing during a very routine work day hee hee!!!

Lori

·
Registered
162 Posts
Fabulous! They really are all incredible! Each one better than the last! As I type this, Chippy is curled up in his bag! He has claimed it as a cozy place to nap, not just when we are going out! When I take it out he gets so excited the minute he sees it. Lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts