Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does your Chi like to play with your clothes too? Chico is obsessed with clothes - loves to hide in them, pull them and drag any piece of clothing article around the house.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
When I lay on my stomach on the floor, Carl used to climb into my shirt and dig really fast :lol:
He's a fan of chewing on blankets and towels. He loves to fling towels around.
So for Carl it's not strictly clothes, he just likes anything cloth/soft.
Love the pics of Chico- what a silly boy :lol:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Love the pics!

Honey likes to chew buttons on shirts, grab onto pant legs as you walk, chew the blankets, and chew any type of tie or drawstring. :D

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Those are cute pics!

Lina and Boss chew on mainly anything they can get their paws on lol. Esp. Boss since he's teething (I guess). It seems to be that he enjoys chewing my panties more than anything else though.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
OMGosh you nailed it.. My guys are obessed. Jasper is so funny cause he grabs and runs, he's a little thief! Their favorite is socks or panties... but they'll take anything they can pull out of the laundry (they're pretty good at finagaling things! In fact, in nearly every pic of them there is a sock near by.

I tried giving thme socks but I guess they're not as fun that way.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Yeah, Yoshi absolutely loves clothes ... mostly underwear clothes, her favorites are socks, underwear and bras ... although she loves to tug on my pants too. She also loves to dig in clothes when they are on the floor.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Cleo said:
Twig will try and pull trousers as u walk
Carl used to do that all the time as a pup. I broke him of the habit pretty easily by just stopping and looking at him. He'd just look at me innocently :angel10:
Sometimes he does it if he gets tired when we're on a walk- I take it to mean he wants to stop walking. So then I carry him for a little bit :rolleyes: He's got me trained really well!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is becoming very annoying trying to dress with him in the room; he too grabs my socks, panties, pants and anything else I am trying to put on. The worse part is my peasants skirts - he has ripped a couple of them. It is not cute anymore and I need to break him of that habit.

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
Katie 18 said:
Carl used to do that all the time as a pup. I broke him of the habit pretty easily by just stopping and looking at him. He'd just look at me innocently :angel10:
Sometimes he does it if he gets tired when we're on a walk- I take it to mean he wants to stop walking. So then I carry him for a little bit :rolleyes: He's got me trained really well!!
Its like shes relapsed in training as she did it when she was very little and then we got her to stop and now she does it when shes excieted and only to me fortunatly as she used to do it to everyone

They are really good at getting what they want tho ...lol :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts