Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For quite some time now, Angel has been obsessed with tv. She reminds me of Lucky from 101 Dalmations! LOL Sometimes she will just sit there and watch intently. Most of the time though, she will run up to it and start barking at people on the screen. She particularly loves barking at Teletubbies for some reason. Yesterday she amazed me. Full House was on. She got in her "I want to play" position and started barking playfully. I guess she didn't get the response she had hoped for because she ran off, grabbed a toy and brought it to the tv and just stared. It was too hilarious!! LOL

In addition to that, I have my screensaver set to play a slideshow of the photos I have stored. If she catches a glimpse of it, she will sit there and growl at it. I wish I knew what she was thinking. LOL!

I have never had a dog that had any interest at all in the tv or computer. Does anyone else's chi do this?

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
My boys don't really like T.V. Buster could care less about what's on but Mr. Peepers barks like crazy at certain people and certain channels, especially Animal Planet. :roll:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
My two guys love Animal Planet! They will look at the screen and start barking. :lol: They have another thing coming if they think they are getting their own T.V!!! :wink: Then you never no.......

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
sjc said:
My two guys love Animal Planet! They will look at the screen and start barking. :lol: They have another thing coming if they think they are getting their own T.V!!! :wink: Then you never no.......
Um-hmm - I hear you. LOL - you remember the old saying - Never say never". You know you would buy them a TV in a heartbeat if you thought it would make them happier. As would I, and most of the chi-people on this forum I think. Nah..... our babies aren't spoiled. :lol:

Jasmine likes Animal Planet. I've actually been leaving it on for her in the bedroom during the day when I'm at work. She likes to lay on my pillow and watch. My family thinks I've completely lost my mind. :D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I hear you!! I think my family is ready to send me to 'The Home For The Chi-Obsessed" :roll: :) *SIGH*

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Lina likes to watch Animal Planet too. In fact, I usually lock her in the bedroom where her bed is when I go away during the day (so she can't get into stuff) and turn on the TV in there. I can just about see her laying on our bed watching Miami Animal Police lol That'd be so funny to see!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
tv = no not really,
computer he will stand on my knee with his paws on my desk and try and lick and paw the cursor moving! he loves it!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Stugrgis loves animal planet he sits there and gazes int to screen. he had tried to jump into the screen one time they were showing a box of kittens or pups. He kept trying to touch them no barking just wanted in with them lol. Daytona and lady bark if they watch it

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Gizmo likes anything with animal noises...especially dogs...he'll bark at them, oh and any action movie...he'll sit there and tilt his head from side to side...I think it's the loud booms and gunfire...LOL..

He is such a BOY!! :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper watches TV but doesn't care much unless an animal is on. We watch Animal Planet and he just stares at the animals. His favorite show is the Crocodile Hunter - Cooper is obsessed with crocodiles!

We also watched the show they played during the Super Bowl called "Puppy Bowl". I broke down and bought the DVD from Discovery and now it's Cooper's favorite movie to watch!! He just stares at the screen then turns around and looks at me like "what the heck are they doing??!!"

·
Registered
663 Posts
My fiance's Mini Dachshund likes Animal Planet pretty well. He takes his spells with it, though. A few days ago, my fiance was reading through the Doxie forums he goes to and Ryan (his pup) found a picture of one of the dogs on there and freaked out. He just stared at the computer screen and wouldn't move. He got to snap this picture of him that day...it's so funny!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts