Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just though I'd post a few pics from xmas. Lovely Santa got me a Wooflink bag that I'd been hinting for!

Georgie pinched his present as soon as he saw it and took it back to his bed!!! he's so naughty lol

(this is for Meoshia)

Georgie and a bit of Maisie on xmas day at the inlaws. They were all really well behaved, thank goodness :p

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww Georgie is such a cutie!! I love the wooflink carrier too, what a great present! Good to hear they were well behaved at christmas. Mine were a bit crazy at my in laws (mostly due to being secretly fed so much turkey by everyone! :rolleyes: lol).

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, Georgie looks so cute in your new Wooflink bag ! ohhh, is that a Chanel snow globe ?!?! is so pretty, I love it !!!

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww Georgie is such a cutie!! I love the wooflink carrier too, what a great present! Good to hear they were well behaved at christmas. Mine were a bit crazy at my in laws (mostly due to being secretly fed so much turkey by everyone! :rolleyes: lol).
Thanks, I love the bag but I just hope that I use it! I can hear it now 'what a waste of money!!! Blah blah lol

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I just though I'd post a few pics from xmas. Lovely Santa got me a Wooflink bag that I'd been hinting for!

Georgie pinched his present as soon as he saw it and took it back to his bed!!! he's so naughty lol

(this is for Meoshia)

Georgie and a bit of Maisie on xmas day at the inlaws. They were all really well behaved, thank goodness :p

Hi! Georgie is growing up so beautifully. And I love the black Wooflink carrier. And the Chanel snow globe is awesome! What a unique find. It looks like you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year to you. Xoxo Georgie. So handsome!

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi! Georgie is growing up so beautifully. And I love the black Wooflink carrier. And the Chanel snow globe is awesome! What a unique find. It looks like you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year to you. Xoxo Georgie. So handsome!
Ahhhh thanks. Happy New Year to you and your fur babies too :p

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awww, Georgie looks so cute in your new Wooflink bag ! ohhh, is that a Chanel snow globe ?!?! is so pretty, I love it !!!
Thank you. I can't wait to use it, it's big enough for two. The globe was a find on ebay, my husband makes a good Santa, bless him ha ha

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Thanks, I love the bag but I just hope that I use it! I can hear it now 'what a waste of money!!! Blah blah lol
haha Oh I know what you mean. I've been wanting a good carrier for a long time, either wooflink or dog of glamour, but I've hesitated for that reason since they aren't exactly cheap. I think they're very useful in some situations though. I'm sure you can find ways to use it, especially now that you have 3 chis! It's a good excuse to take them out to lots places with you. :D

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Awwwwww Hi George!!! Looks like Santa was good to you this year, very nice WL bag! I love when you share photos of my boy, he is just the sweetest little man, mwa mwa mwa!! Happy new year! Xoxo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts