Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father, mother, brother and his wife went to my dads home country of Denmark for 3 weeks and had an awesome time.
My brother asked me if I wanted him to bring something back for me and of course I didn't ask for anything for myself, instead I asked them to find something for Odie. I said a t-shirt or something like it with danish written on it. They didn't find anything like that but seen plenty of harnesses and they knew Odie didn't have one so they picked on up.
Odie is just under 5 pounds and the harness is size Baby 1 and it fits him really nice.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
OMG, do you realise what you've got there??!!

That's the new (but old) style of harness that is currently sweeping Europe off it's doggy paws, taking it by absolute storm, and that brand is the total Rolls Royce of all of them, everyone else is just a wanabe compared to Julius.

How utterly, utterly cool - now you can be the absolute trendsetter for Canada! I didn't know Julius made them small enough for Chi's, I've only seen the Rotty, Lab type sizes.

Here's a small part of the huge speel on these top shelf harnesses:

Ergonomic perfection with perfect line adjustment
Ecological lining - breathable and skin friendly
Shatterproof fixing buckle for safety and comfort
Luminous side patches - standard with brand logo
Light-reflecting chest strap and border decoration
Pressure tested safety belts - the highest possible security
Two flashlight mountings for size 1-4, one for size 0
Enlarged Logo field
Maximum safety grip-fixing by push button
Side pockets fixation (3 +1 system)
Always bright, interchangeable side labels
Joint product of German, Austrian and Swiss material suppliers in cooperation with European small businesses
Tested by top dog trainers

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG, do you realise what you've got there??!!

That's the new (but old) style of harness that is currently sweeping Europe off it's doggy paws, taking it by absolute storm, and that brand is the total Rolls Royce of all of them, everyone else is just a wanabe compared to Julius.

How utterly, utterly cool - now you can be the absolute trendsetter for Canada! I didn't know Julius made them small enough for Chi's, I've only seen the Rotty, Lab type sizes.
Oh WOW ! My lil man will be sporting a really cool harness,,awesome!!
I didn't know they were a big hit in Europe. We will start a trend here in Canada cause Odie is going to wear it every where. I'm so happy and thanks for the information.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, so nice your brother brought a harness back from Denmark for Odie :). it looks nice on him. i love the baby blue color

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Very nice! :thumbright:

It's black & baby blue right? So technically an all black leash would match & look great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts