Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I haven't posted any photos in forever! As some of you know, I came down with the flu right before Christmas and it turned into a lingering chest infection. This week I couldn't believe it when I got norovirus for the second time in one year! Needless to say, I haven't been having the best time lately and I'm not feeling 100% yet, but I feel much more human today. I've been reading a lot of the threads but haven't had a chance to fully catch up. I've got a lot of work to do!

Here's what Odie has been up to...

Cuddled up in her angora sweater from Elaine.

Enjoying her favourite place--my parent's backyard.

Posing in her Christmas dress that her Grandma bought her.

Her new couch that she got for Christmas! She has to share with the kitties though.

Hanging out by the fire on New Years Eve.

Chilling with her Dad.

Odie got a new couch and so did her parents!

I was living on the couch while I was sick and I got up for one minute and someone stole my spot... :sad4:

Cuddle bug

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww my poor munchkin! I hope you feel 100% human asap Krystal!

Those are such cute pictures, you definitely made up for the time you didn't post.

Love Odie's gorgeous new clothes, and love both of your couches.
Was the little one actually made for pets? It looks soooo nice.

Reactions: KrystalLeigh

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hoping you feel better soon! Odie is a cutie! I love the pic with the kitty. Your kitty reminds me of my baby, named Sheba. She passed away this past year at 18 years old. :(

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Awwwww hi Odie! I have missed your beautiful little face! Glad you're feeling better Krystal, and that Odie is back with new pics!
I love all of her outfits, that angora sweater color is gorgeous on her! And my favorite pic is the one of her relaxing on get own couch in front of the fire place, spoiled little baby!!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hi Krystal,
i'm sorry to hear that you havent been feeling well. i hope you are all better soon.
its so nice to see new pics of Odie. i never saw her in her angora sweater. it looks so nice on her. i love the pic of her in her Ellie hoodie with the hood on too :D. all the pics are great , the kitty pics too !!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Odie looks so sweet in her new clothes! Such a beautiful lil girl! Love the new couches! How cool is that to have your own Chi couch. Mama definitely loves her baby. :love5: Hope you are feeling much better soon! xxx

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Looking good Odie. She looks gorgeous in her jumper from Elaine. I absolutely love her couch, that is amazing! I want one!! And I love the picture of her and the cat. How cute is that?!

I sympathise with you over the Norovirus...I had it last Christmas and then got it again once everyone else had had it. It was the most horrendous thing! Hope you're feeling yourself soon :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Oh my goodness! Odie an the kitty is a frame worthy photo so cute! I love that couch of hers too.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am sorry you have been sick and hope you feel better soon! All the pictures of Odie are so cute! I love her little couch!
Thanks so much! I'm feeling a lot better today.

Aww Odie is so gorgeous. She looks so cute with her hoodie on.
I hope you get to feeling better soon. Get plenty of rest and Odie kisses and hopefully you will be 100% in no time

I love love love that hoodie, it's so cute! Definitely one of my faves.

I hope you feel better soon!

Oldie looks beautiful as always. I love both of the new sofas!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
HAHA I can't help but laugh at 'Oldie'. She's only two! ;)

Aww my poor munchkin! I hope you feel 100% human asap Krystal!

Those are such cute pictures, you definitely made up for the time you didn't post.

Love Odie's gorgeous new clothes, and love both of your couches.
Was the little one actually made for pets? It looks soooo nice.
Thanks LS! I'm at about 90% human right now, so doing pretty good! Yes, the little one is made for pets! I bought it at the HomeSense here (where I bought Bella's jacket). I had my eye on them for awhile but they were a bit pricey and I went in one day and this one was on sale and was the last one they had! I couldn't resist.

Hoping you feel better soon! Odie is a cutie! I love the pic with the kitty. Your kitty reminds me of my baby, named Sheba. She passed away this past year at 18 years old. :(
Aw, you should post some pics of Sheba and we can compare! I hope that our cats can make it to 18!

Awwwww hi Odie! I have missed your beautiful little face! Glad you're feeling better Krystal, and that Odie is back with new pics!
I love all of her outfits, that angora sweater color is gorgeous on her! And my favorite pic is the one of her relaxing on get own couch in front of the fire place, spoiled little baby!!

I really love the angora sweater, it's so nice. It's so thick and a little bit bulky for Odie. Sometimes I have to laugh when she's wearing it because it comes right up to her face and sometimes squishes it. Too funny. Yes, she's a spoiled little girl for sure.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts