·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure they will Cathy, you can get them used to it.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
omg, i have tried the last episode lasted almost 2 days, they will not do anything with them on, except for Vito he could care less...
Mia not having it, and Enzo slept so restless crying in my ear all night. When my husband came home for work he said enough, and took them off, poor things wouldn't even walk into the grass. Had to carry them and put them down..i even tried waiting them out...so not happening. I seemed like torture and I just couldn't do it any longer, it was even more torturous that Rocky and the pink flower ...lol

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love that she even quoted Krystal. "I know this package is for me because it's Chihuahua sized and has a paw on it" ....it's too cute! :love5:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Krystal, come see your princess modeling! It's Canada's Next Top Model right here! :coolwink:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh my gosh I missed this! I love seeing my little model on there! She's such a pretty girl.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Sharon, the owner of "Around The Collar" REALLY loved your pictures, and was very excited when you said she could use them.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You are supposed to order your dog's neck size, but if your dog is between sizes
then they recommend you go with the larger size. Sizes are 6", 8", 10", 12", etc.
So since Odie is 9", I bought her the 10".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts