Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Odie went for a walk in the sunshine yesterday. It was so gorgeous out! We went to a park we don't get to go to very often. Technically dogs aren't allowed, but we just walk until we see the "no dogs allowed" sign and turn back. ;)

There are benches that look out at the river (river is really low in these pics) and we met with Odie's Grandma, had tea and watched an osprey catching fish. We've been seeing tons of wildlife on our walks lately! A couple of days ago, I was walking around our building with her and looked across the stream in the back and we were walking along with a deer. They're around here all the time, but I usually spot them when I'm inside.

Anyway, enjoy the pics! I realized I don't think I've posted pics of her in her SL nouveau harness on here yet. She has only worn it a few times but Elaine bought her the matching SL leash to go along so she'll be wearing it all the time now. :) It looks great in the sun. Today isn't going to be as fun as we're clipping nails, which isn't hard but Odie's nails are so dark and some curl so it's a chore for sure. Hope everyone has a great day!

Strike a pose

Some side shots of the harness

REALLY enjoying the sunshine after such a long winter

Watching birds

Sniffing the air

She met some yorkie friends

Pretty much!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I love seeing Odie, she is so pretty. Loving the pink nouveau bow harness and her sweater, she is DEFINATELY styling.
Looks like your weather is starting to be warmer, hope it stays so you can continue to get out!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Odie is so gorgeous :) the pink looks stunning on her too!
How much better is her new harness compared to the buddy belt? I ended up having to buy another bb in 3.5 because after a while the 4 seemed to stretch and was too big for Charlie x

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love seeing Odie, she is so pretty. Loving the pink nouveau bow harness and her sweater, she is DEFINATELY styling.
Looks like your weather is starting to be warmer, hope it stays so you can continue to get out!
Thanks Debra! I love the harness too and that shirt she's wearing is my fave on her... although we might have overdone it with the pink. ;) I think it's only going to get hotter from here, thankfully! It's definitely t-shirt weather now.

I love it! It is beautiful on her!
Thanks!

Odie is so gorgeous :) the pink looks stunning on her too!
How much better is her new harness compared to the buddy belt? I ended up having to buy another bb in 3.5 because after a while the 4 seemed to stretch and was too big for Charlie x
Thank you! The SL harnesses are definitely our favourite. I really love buddy belts, but for whatever reason they just don't seem to fit Odie well and she's not comfortable in them. The only downside of the SL harnesses is that you want to get a tight fit and for some dogs that's hard. Also, the buddy belts are so nice to put over clothes!

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
💖Odie you look like a super star in your new harness pretty girl! Love the soft pink against her Black and Tan fur!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thanks! Yeah I really like pink on her a lot.

She really is living the dream..lovely park...beautiful sunshine...she looks fab in her harness..
Yes she is! Thank you. :)

What kind of park doesn't allow dogs!!!!! What a bummer. However, Odie looks fabulous and I love the harness on her!
Thanks! I know! So rude. It's the best park to walk in too because it's always in the sunshine.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, i love all the pics of Odie in her new SL harness. i'm so happy that she is wearing it all the time now that she got the matching leash :D. the color is so perfect for her !! did you get the LD smart tees yet that you ordered from DC ? I've been wondering about that. i hope you like them and are happy with the fit ...

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Krystal, Odie is such a stunner!! She is gorgeous in her SL harness. :) Pink is beautiful on her with her coloring. It is absolutely the life to take our sweethearts walking on sunny, fabulous days, meeting furry friends, and seeing the sites.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts