Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,going to get a few things from the store this week and im wondring what the best Odor and stain remover is for when we have opsieees on the floor,what do you guys use??

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I agree. I second that. Nature's Miracle, when used correctly, is a miracle of nature. It even removes cat barf. I know you didn't need to know it, but I had to get that fact out of my brain.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Cooper said:
I agree. I second that. Nature's Miracle, when used correctly, is a miracle of nature. It even removes cat barf. I know you didn't need to know it, but I had to get that fact out of my brain.
wow you always have such a great way of putting things :wink: haha yes i agree as well, natures miracle really is a miracle of nature! And for the record is does a pretty good job of getting our diahrea! sorry, but its really a useful thing to know! :pottytrain4: :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
ilovekeiki said:
wow you always have such a great way of putting things :wink: haha yes i agree as well, natures miracle really is a miracle of nature! And for the record is does a pretty good job of getting our diahrea! sorry, but its really a useful thing to know! :pottytrain4: :D
And you made fun of me. Silly person. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts