Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if your babies ever allow you any type of privacy? I have noticed that as soon as I start to the bath my girls seem to start to look for the best vantage point... If I shut them out all I get is crying and scratching at the door. Apparently they have issued a "No Closed-Door" policy.:rolleyes::D

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Haha, I feel ya there! My Bella is the same way! I just surrendered and leave the door open now. She tends to leave the bathroom, but them when she hears the water shut off and the shower curtain slide, she runs into the bathroom to greet me. Kinda awkward! And then she licks my feet! Hahaha

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:D I can't remember the last time I went to the bathroom alone...Deb

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, I feel ya there! My Bella is the same way! I just surrendered and leave the door open now. She tends to leave the bathroom, but them when she hears the water shut off and the shower curtain slide, she runs into the bathroom to greet me. Kinda awkward! And then she licks my feet! Hahaha
Oh, so I am not the only one who has a four legged towel..:D I defiantly don't dawdle like I used to....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I tend to read in the bath so am used to all the dogs curled up asleep on my dirty clothes waiting for me to get out! In fact I even have a small dog bed under the radiator for them to use.:rolleyes:(good god, they are spoiled!):D

Its the trying to jump onto my lap whilst Im having a pee I object to!!:foxes15:

·
Registered
809 Posts
What? Go to the bathroom alone?!? People with animals do this? Ha! Between the 3 border collies and Lilo I never get any privacy... I think they think there is a secret escape door that I may try to bail out of and they can't allow that. So if they are always with me I can't escape!

Olivia

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
What? Go to the bathroom alone?!? People with animals do this? Ha! Between the 3 border collies and Lilo I never get any privacy... I think they think there is a secret escape door that I may try to bail out of and they can't allow that. So if they are always with me I can't escape!

Olivia
Hahahahaha so true, I leave the door open and Rocky lies on the dirty clothes with a chewie waiting for me!! I have a 4 legged shadow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's good to know my home is not the odd one here! I have a Cockatiel who showers with me (and sits on the tub sometimes) and Bruiser is usally in and out "checking on us." He also sits in the pile of clothes waiting for me to finish and usually falls asleep somewhere nearby.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I figured once all the kids were out of the house I'd finally have some privacy. Boy, was I ever wrong! Now I have two little shadows who absolutely MUST be wherever I am. That's why I have a bed set up in the bathroom, because they both wait for me to be done, and yes, I get leg-licked too lol! Jazz hasn't yet stopped trying to get up on my lap while I'm peeing, but at least she's stopped trying to climb into the shower with me!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
not me. the moment i step into the bathroom he stops before the door :) he only comes in if i leave the door open but if im about to shwoer and such he waits outside for me or just sniffs under the door but he's not a scratcher for this one :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
So I guess Diego isn't a perv after all. :D

The first time I tried showering with the door closed I came out to find he'd gone on a destructithon and everything he chewed up were personal items of mine. I can take a hint.

Sometimes I tell him he's going to go blind from watching me in the bathroom but he's not unique in this house for that. Two of the cats are watchers too.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ha ha ha this is so funny. Daisy doesn't have free reign of the house yet so is either in her crate or with abi whilst i shower. When i get ready for bed she is in the bathroom but is too busy sniffing around i suppose its all new to her. She does jump up my leg whilst i'm on the loo, am trying to stop this though.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
lol!! my girls are with me everywhere i cant do nothing aone!! also my bf tends to get annoyed when theyre "watching" lol. they are little pervs lol x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts