Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
lol

what i do is turn the camrea on and hide it then when they aren't looking i take it
mine like the camrea, becuase i used to give treats when they let me take pics, so now they run to me. so for the good shots i have to trick them

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I try to take pics and I can't get them to sit still. You try to get their attention and they either come running toward you or they take off because they are scared of you acting like a fool to make them look at you for the pic!!!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
yep, when they hear the camera being unwrapped...LOL

·
Registered
174 Posts
I agree, thank heavens for digital cameras. I take about 10 shots to get one good one.

·
Registered
93 Posts
If I'm using my regular digital, there's an awful delay so they all look like that one. My DSLR doesn't have the delay, but it's pretty big so it's not just laying around. Most of my pics are taken with my camera phone as it's always handy. Seti sees the camera and turns the other way or runs. Little stinker!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
my digital camera is ridiculous so I do get the tail shots quite often. Sometimes, I'll press the button and they're so quick, they wont end up in it at all!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts