Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daisy hasn't been herself lately. She vomited up some grass yesterday, we've just phoned the vet and they say it's best they see her.

Anyone's chi ever had blocked intestines? Or something similar?

I'm worrying :(

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou girls. The vet felt her and said she can't feel any blockages, and said she might have had a touch of gastro-something. So stomach ache? She gave her an antibiotic injection to be of the safe side.

Typical though, she perked up have an hour before we left. She's eaten a bit of chicken and pasta now, hasn't pooped since Saturday though so hopefully she'll go soon. The vet seemed to think she would.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Thankyou girls. The vet felt her and said she can't feel any blockages, and said she might have had a touch of gastro-something. So stomach ache? She gave her an antibiotic injection to be of the safe side.

Typical though, she perked up have an hour before we left. She's eaten a bit of chicken and pasta now, hasn't pooped since Saturday though so hopefully she'll go soon. The vet seemed to think she would.
I am glad she is feeling a little better. It scares you to death though, doesn't it? One morning I got up and Taz just laid in her bed looking miserable. A little while later she threw up and after that she was fine but of course I rushed her off to the vet. They her a three day course of Panacur to be on the safe side anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.