Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i am now officially a grandmother, today my middle son Gavin's girlfriend had his baby daughter 'Megan', weighing in at 10lb-8ozs!!!! was told a natural birth but dont know what they call natural nowdays.Perhaps one day i will get to see her as i dont see either of my sons anymore, i thank god i have my daughter! ( and of course my husband and chis) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,785 Posts
Congrats for becoming a grandmother!! :wave:
Hopefully you'll get to see your new grandbaby soon - do you live close to her?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CooperChi said:
Congrats for becoming a grandmother!! :wave:
Hopefully you'll get to see your new grandbaby soon - do you live close to her?
Yes i live in the same town but havent seen my sons for 11 years and 9 years, my daughter keeps me upto date, shes such a good girl.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,269 Posts
Im sorry that you dont get to see your sons. Good thing you have your daughter. Congrats on being a grandmother hope you get to see the baby soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,716 Posts
i don't know the situation but maybe you should be the one to break the silence? sometimes you have to look past things and move on. my family was torn once and even though my gram's was the one tht started the fight my mom put it behind her and reached out.

maybe i should just butt out.. sorry :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
Congratulations!! I really hope you will get to see your granddaughter. Life can be so bitter sweet sometimes. I am in a similar situation with one of my sons. Good luck. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,337 Posts
Congratulations on the new baby Donna, it would be great if you could patch things up and enjoy your grand daughter. I also gave birth to a 10lb baby naturally... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
luvmypuppet said:
i don't know the situation but maybe you should be the one to break the silence? sometimes you have to look past things and move on. my family was torn once and even though my gram's was the one tht started the fight my mom put it behind her and reached out.

maybe i should just butt out.. sorry :oops:
I would but they dont want to know, hubby has the same when we married no one wants to know either. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
maureen said:
Congratulations!! I really hope you will get to see your granddaughter. Life can be so bitter sweet sometimes. I am in a similar situation with one of my sons. Good luck. :)
Thanks x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Camilla King said:
Congratulations on the new baby Donna, it would be great if you could patch things up and enjoy your grand daughter. I also gave birth to a 10lb baby naturally... :)
OUCH!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,578 Posts
10lb :shock: :shock: that must hurt !! i was 8 pounds and a BIG baby :D
they should give a medal for popping that out :wink: ....just kidding ....

i hope you can see your granddaughter , life is too short and you have to enjoy every day from it ......

kisses nat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
677 Posts
I completely agree with Nat. This may be a perfect opportunity to reach out for a relationship. And Congratulations on being a grandma. I recently became an aunt and I have to say it is awesome. :D :D
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top