Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my bf's area atleast...

Long story short...i was flippedstars trigger fall exchange. I even told her myself a ciuple days ago and that i was sorry . Its always somethin wuth that particular usps. Either boxes dont come in or packages go to different addresses a couple towns away...or packages never get sent out. In this case my bf got trackin for the box we sent out weeks ago....still nothing at flips end nor any update on the tracking. I cant believe how lazy some people are that they cant even send thu a bix thats already paid for. My bf has omplained to them numerous times already and believes a worker there hates him and deliberately savatoges anythin that to do with his address...thats why when we receive packages i get them sent to me if its usps...god. he even tried callin them ti ask wth haooened but no one picks up and even when she did she hungup after tellin him to holdon....now were really gona use ups to ship

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
That sucks! Talk to a supervisor and get some answers! I'd make a HUGE stink if I were you.
Ive always had less than full confidence in usps. I mailed a package with them a couple days ago of Halloween stuff for my sister's kids (they live in Canada) and I am sooo worried about whether it will arrive on time, etc. I normally always use UPS, they're just so much more prompt and reliable, but I had to pick up something at the post office and the didn't want to make two stops. They said it shouldn't take more than a week, but that's cutting it awfully close, especially with mail not being delivered on Saturdays in Canada. Now I'm really going to worry!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sucks! Talk to a supervisor and get some answers! I'd make a HUGE stink if I were you.
Ive always had less than full confidence in usps. I mailed a package with them a couple days ago of Halloween stuff for my sister's kids (they live in Canada) and I am sooo worried about whether it will arrive on time, etc. I normally always use UPS, they're just so much more prompt and reliable, but I had to pick up something at the post office and the didn't want to make two stops. They said it shouldn't take more than a week, but that's cutting it awfully close, especially with mail not being delivered on Saturdays in Canada. Now I'm really going to worry!
i know right! god...how long has it been for you? i hope the package arrives there safe...and even at all! :daisy: i just had another usps mishap happen right now...gonna post about it

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've never had a problem with USPS but I will say I perfer UPS. I think you need to talk to the postmaster and let them know what's going on. There's just no excuse for anything like that!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've never had a problem with USPS but I will say I perfer UPS. I think you need to talk to the postmaster and let them know what's going on. There's just no excuse for anything like that!
gah! so annoying. my bf doesnt have the time for that though. hes always working workin working and post office closes while he's working -_-

see this is the stupid tracking #
USPS - Track & Confirm

and nothing nothing on record...money to waste!:foxes15:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Its true some of their workers have major attitudes about their jobs.
They are making huge cutbacks right now at least here.
They are spoiled with fat benefits packages and yet they treat
their customers like crap.
Ask for the manager for that shift and complain.
Their rates have skyrocketed and they owe people some quality service!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its true some of their workers have major attitudes about their jobs.
They are making huge cutbacks right now at least here.
They are spoiled with fat benefits packages and yet they treat
their customers like crap.
Ask for the manager for that shift and complain.
Their rates have skyrocketed and they owe people some quality service!!!
agreeee!!!! you should check out my other post...its even WORSE!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Make sure the tracking # is right. Can you go to a different PO? When you drop packages off, I would stand there & make sure they scan the package. I don't usually have a problem with USPS but I've had a few with the New York one. I have an online store & ship just about daily.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Make sure the tracking # is right. Can you go to a different PO? When you drop packages off, I would stand there & make sure they scan the package. I don't usually have a problem with USPS but I've had a few with the New York one. I have an online store & ship just about daily.
yes the number is right. i have the actual trackin paper with me!...and even if it wasnt right...she should've gotten the package days days days ago... :( well my bf is the one that drops it off and even if i do go to the one by me...i dont trust them at all if you read my other post about usps...omg...HORRIBLE -_- just gonna use ups now

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
yes the number is right. i have the actual trackin paper with me!...and even if it wasnt right...she should've gotten the package days days days ago... :( well my bf is the one that drops it off and even if i do go to the one by me...i dont trust them at all if you read my other post about usps...omg...HORRIBLE -_- just gonna use ups now
I don't blame you. I think you pay more for UPS. You could take insurance out on your packages & when you could file the claim online without going through your PO, but I know how frustrating it is when you can't wait for someone to get your package. I'd file so many complaints on the PO, they'd get tired of hearing from me.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Sometimes they take so long to update the tracking info that you have received your package before it even shows up on there. CALL them, and make a big scene, and demand to know where Trigger's package is!!! If my package doesnt arrive before halloween I will be so angry. My sister's little girls are 4 and 1 and a half, I sent them cute halloween pjs from baby gap and cute halloween shirts from baby gap, a few treats, and several halloween books. How lame will that package be if it comes in November?!
Where is your other thread about it?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sometimes they take so long to update the tracking info that you have received your package before it even shows up on there. CALL them, and make a big scene, and demand to know where Trigger's package is!!! If my package doesnt arrive before halloween I will be so angry. My sister's little girls are 4 and 1 and a half, I sent them cute halloween pjs from baby gap and cute halloween shirts from baby gap, a few treats, and several halloween books. How lame will that package be if it comes in November?!
Where is your other thread about it?
this is wayyyyyy too long of a wait...i have a feelin they threw it in the back somewhere and never sent it through to the truck or whatnot...:foxes15: lol aw! better late than never sometimes! haha...i hope ti arrives on time though, that would be p[erfect for the girls :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Sheep you have the worst luck with USPS :(

I'm currently having issues with UPS; ordered a couple of pieces of jewelry and in the tracking, said I'd get them 10/22/10. I stayed up until 3pm even though I should've been asleep and nothing came.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sheep you have the worst luck with USPS :(

I'm currently having issues with UPS; ordered a couple of pieces of jewelry and in the tracking, said I'd get them 10/22/10. I stayed up until 3pm even though I should've been asleep and nothing came.
lol oh no :( maybe its being processed and scheduled for a diff day?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I hope that flippedstars parcel turns up soon, I bet Trigger is wanting to bite the mailman!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts