Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were soooooo sad on such a gloomy Friday because we couldn't get outside, and we hadn't been outside in such a very long time.

When all of a sudden!!! The postman brought us a wonderful treat from our very sweet Aunt Christie!!! :D

We were soooooo excited we couldn't be still!!! We danced around so much Mom couldn't even get good pics of us to share!!

Gidget's such a greedy little girl, she ran with hers to her special spot.

Thank you so much Aunt Christie for thinking of us!!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AWWWW how cute......carrots are very good for you (-;
Lulu always loves carrots. ;)

Lulu is SO excited...more Mommy!! She looks so cute.
Oh my goodness, she sure does dance for food! LOL Thank you! :)

Awwww what a pleasant surprise from aunt Christie!! Lulu looks so happy dancing and waiting for her treats! My crew loved them as well! ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Yes it was!! Surprises are so much fun. :D

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Ahhhhh Lulu.....i*m dreamin of juuuu hihihi XOXO Baby <3
What a wonderful surprise in the mail hihi, Baby loves it if there is something for him from Etsy in the mailbox hihi <3

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhhhh Lulu.....i*m dreamin of juuuu hihihi XOXO Baby <3
What a wonderful surprise in the mail hihi, Baby loves it if there is something for him from Etsy in the mailbox hihi <3
OOOOOOh! Baby! Lulu is thrillllllled to know she is the stuff dreams are made of! ;) Hehe Doesn't it always make our day when something comes in the mail for us?! <3

Lulu and Tina hope Baby and Ann Helen have a WONDERFUL day! :sunny:

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Awe I am go glad you got them and Lulu approves! Lainey rocks! I figured with you being under the weather etc y'all could use a surprise from the Easter Bunny

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awe I am go glad you got them and Lulu approves! Lainey rocks! I figured with you being under the weather etc y'all could use a surprise from the Easter Bunny
You were so right!! Even as much of a homebody as I am, I didn't realize how depressed I was until I got a ray of sunshine on a stormy day. :foxes_13: :cheer: And the dogs' liked it too! Hehe

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
You were so right!! Even as much of a homebody as I am, I didn't realize how depressed I was until I got a ray of sunshine on a stormy day. :foxes_13: :cheer: And the dogs' liked it too! Hehe
I need sun in my life LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts